Amelia Liana #3 Drunk on her insta, because she's a spinsta.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she miss another upload this week? Wow I guess she really doesn’t care about YouTube that much anymore

Reactions: 2
In a way yes but then she keeps the being Jewish part hush
I remember she once vlogged a big family dinner, which was obviously for Rosh Hashana. I’m Jewish so I recognised the food, plus all the guys were wearing skullcaps. I wish she’d explained what the dinner was for, but I get it - so much antisemitism online.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I wonder if she’ll ever find a husband… I wonder if her desperate behaviour is off putting to the kind of guy she wants to attract? (Rich)
Guys will run in the opposite direction. She is doing herself no favours.

Reactions: 4
Her overdone brows clash with her now yellow hair, her lips look awful and her cheeks looks horrendous😞

Reactions: 5
Oh my gosh I haven’t watched a video from Amelia in months but when I looked at this latest one I thought what did she implant into her face. Those cheekbones are unreal. She looks swollen I don’t even think she is 30 yet she looks way older.
Just came to post the same thing! It's quite alarming.

Reactions: 3
I remember she once vlogged a big family dinner, which was obviously for Rosh Hashana. I’m Jewish so I recognised the food, plus all the guys were wearing skullcaps. I wish she’d explained what the dinner was for, but I get it - so much antisemitism online.
I understand why she avoids talking about her religion. Even if you become numb to the, unfortunately, inevitable ridiculous and cruel antisemitic comments, just managing the volume and deleting them would take up so much time. Desperately wish this wasn't the sad reality...

Reactions: 13
I find it rather insulting to her parents that she altered every single inherited trait in her appearance : nose, cheeks, lips, hair…
Does she realise that if she brings children into this world, these traits that she despises so much will most likely be transmitted to them? Then what message does it send to your kids if you look nothing like them ? “Don’t worry honey, I’ll pay for your first nose job by the time you turn 13”

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She is so diformed! 🤯🤯😵😵 it doesn't help either that so many years later in this industry she still applies highlighter as a blush..🙄🙄 and that contour goes all the way to the corner of the mouth

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.