Amelia Liana #3 Drunk on her insta, because she's a spinsta.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched tried to anyway skipped through her latest video with the hair..oh myyy lorrrrd what is that colour?! I mean yes it looks nice I think, and the cut/curls are nice, but it looks terrible on her. Shes has dark olive tones and the yellow makes look like an oompa loompa. I still can't wrap my head around the fact that she can afford stylists and yet continues to wear all the unflattering makeup possible.
When she had her makeup done by someone else she looked much better.

Reactions: 22
Im really not one to take any typology to heart (Kibbe, your colour season etc) but she's really one that could gain from getting some styling done. The colour ages her so much, I really don't understand.

As for her breast enhancement, I said that she got something done (the Kendall Jenner boob job) a long time ago.
Now for her face, I'm starting to think that she didn't get fillers but actual implants ? Is that even a thing ? Or do they look that bad since she lost so much weight :unsure:

Reactions: 8
Im really not one to take any typology to heart (Kibbe, your colour season etc) but she's really one that could gain from getting some styling done. The colour ages her so much, I really don't understand.

As for her breast enhancement, I said that she got something done (the Kendall Jenner boob job) a long time ago.
Now for her face, I'm starting to think that she didn't get fillers but actual implants ? Is that even a thing ? Or do they look that bad since she lost so much weight :unsure:
Cheek implants are a thing. I'd recommend checking out Lorry Hill's youtube channel if you're interested in the different procedures various celebrities undergo. A lot of them I didn't even know existed and they kind of blew my mind 😳

Amelia may well have had cheek implants because they're just so hard looking and beyond unnatural. She reminds me of the dummy from Saw these days and she's unnecessarily added 15 years to age.

ETA: just skimmed through her last video and I really think you can see the outline of the implant. Horrid

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 23

Oh my gosh I haven’t watched a video from Amelia in months but when I looked at this latest one I thought what did she implant into her face. Those cheekbones are unreal. She looks swollen I don’t even think she is 30 yet she looks way older.

Reactions: 10
Wow, so hard and SO MUCH OLDER looking. Is her vision really bad? Can she not see how haggard she looks.

And, that awful shade of blonde. She has a very dark, olive skin tone. She looks good with dark hair. She needs dark hair. The blonde is a bad mistake, and I can’t imagine why a supposedly topnotch colorist would have participated in this “science experiment” gone wrong.

Poor thing doesn’t have a clue.

Reactions: 19
I had a look at that restaurant and i can’t see anything about it being a theme restaurant or one where you can dance on the tables and act like an absolute reprobate. They have money so anything goes I guess….

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Next week she is going to Marrakech she said in her last vlog. Looking forward to some new content because all of this raemi and house reno videos are so boring.

Reactions: 11
In her latest video she's complaining about her SIBO acting up but she's drinking alcohol and eating fries in her stories tonight. Oh and Guy took his shirt off in a restaurant. Because money cannot buy class.
He looks like a slimy pervert. All her male friends just absolutely scream small dick energy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
I don’t usually comment on this thread but OMG the behaviour at the restaurant last night!!! What the hell! Some girl dancing on the table and guy with his top off, it makes me feel sick with cringe 🥴

Then she has the nerve today this about the random guy who obviously just wants a nice Friday night!

88C5CF22-EF09-4FF8-BE56-56BC880E3B93.png

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Yes… random guy - paying patron who probably just wanted a civilised meal at a fancy Mayfair restaurant and accidentally wandered into this hole fest

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
These people are so desperate, they act like teenagers drinking for the first time. So attention-seeking - I bet they talk extra loudly about how cRaZyyy they all are. 🥴

Reactions: 36
He looks like a slimy pervert. All her male friends just absolutely scream small dick energy
You’re right. He does look slimy, and so does his tiny little cousin he's glued to at the hip! And, is Guy Gay? Could care less but always kind of wondered.

I had a look at that restaurant and i can’t see anything about it being a theme restaurant or one where you can dance on the tables and act like an absolute reprobate. They have money so anything goes I guess….
Yep, and if the restaurant dares complain, they’ll probably just buy the place! That old saying is certainly true . . . money can’t buy you class. They are all classless and clueless. What a bunch of jerks. Their parents must be so proud.

Reactions: 15
Don’t think the restaurant would complain, they probably leave a lot of money.

BUT everytime she posts her going out and getting drunk stories, it’s exactly the same thing? Like it’s always the same 3 songs and dancing and everything. Strange

Reactions: 34
In her latest video she's complaining about her SIBO acting up but she's drinking alcohol and eating fries in her stories tonight. Oh and Guy took his shirt off in a restaurant. Because money cannot buy class.
Ugh - he should definitely keep that blubber under cover. Guess it was slightly better than removing his pants. Certainly wouldn’t have wanted to see THAT either!

Reactions: 10
I don’t usually comment on this thread but OMG the behaviour at the restaurant last night!!! What the hell! Some girl dancing on the table and guy with his top off, it makes me feel sick with cringe 🥴

Then she has the nerve today this about the random guy who obviously just wants a nice Friday night!

View attachment 1073828
I have always found it disgusting when they take over a restaurant! singing, yelling, dancing, standing on tables when the restaurant hasn’t been booked only for their private event. no respect to other guests and I’d be pissed if I planned a nice dinner out and it turned into this nightmare.

Reactions: 23
How is it that she’s got more immature as she’s got older. I used to really enjoy her videos a few years back but now I can’t stand a minute of her, she makes me cringe. As hard as she tries she will never be classy.

Reactions: 25
I watched tried to anyway skipped through her latest video with the hair..oh myyy lorrrrd what is that colour?! I mean yes it looks nice I think, and the cut/curls are nice, but it looks terrible on her. Shes has dark olive tones and the yellow makes look like an oompa loompa. I still can't wrap my head around the fact that she can afford stylists and yet continues to wear all the unflattering makeup possible.
When she had her makeup done by someone else she looked much better.
Also, how did it take 7 hours?!

Reactions: 7
Also, how did it take 7 hours?!
I can only imagine the strength of the bleach they had to use and the time it had to stay on. That’s real trauma to the hair, and she was always concerned about the condition prior to the bleach fest.

I don’t think she was all that pleased with it, as the colorist was immediately suggesting glosses and toners. Amelia certainly isn’t good advertising for that salon or colorist, looking like she does at this point. Her hair is horrid, unnatural and looks like cheap color out of a box.

Should we start a little pool - how long will she stay “blonde” and how long before her hair falls out or she chops it off?🤪

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.