Amelia Liana #3 Drunk on her insta, because she's a spinsta.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Amelia looks like a 12 year old trying to look like a 40 year old, ready to steal her dad's car for a joyride ...
Her fashion sense is just tragic.

Screenshot_20220124-050024_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
You can't make this stuff up... sitting at home watching a fashion show, holding onto a bag they've sent! It's absolutely asinine.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Anyone care to watch her new video and report back? I don’t have the energy
90120CB3-7ADC-47E3-ABED-613854B84C9C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
she didn't date anyone for a year
well, she went on dates, but haven't been in relationships for almost a year
last botox was 8 months ago
has great friendship with Guy and Jack and they are very nice to her
she doesn't need that much clothes, but she likes it
"stuff is stuff" so things don't matter (easy to say when you are a millionaires daughter and can replace anything within 5 minutes :rolleyes:)
she will do some sort of fertility assessment (Jack sent her message wishing luck with it)
thinking of starting 2d season of podcast
excited about heated floors, air conditioner and stereo system in her new house

did I miss anything? :m

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I just can't with her awful make up... why why why!?! Awful heavy eye brows, strange facial fake tan and heavy make up. Does she not realise all this really ages her?!

:sick:

Reactions: 13
Yes, she does look much older with all that heavy make up and clothes. Hard bony features. Very underweight, which ages her as well. She dresses so odd....sometimes slutty, never weather appropriate- then prances around her neighborhood for that photo.

Reactions: 30
Im so shocked she’s 29. I don’t watch her anymore she seemed to old and boring!!!!!

Reactions: 9
She thinks she comes across as the ultimate “cool girl” by posting stuff like this but she just seems like she’s lost the plot
014D8578-3BCE-40F0-9FE8-FFC732C91446.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Haven’t checked the woman’s content in a while and got lost on her house renovations videos… Oh. my. God. This place is going to look dreadful, too many patterns and different styles going on, In a headache-inducing way. The 20 different wallpapers, green+white+honey marble bathroom, 10 tiles layouts…. 🤢
Horrendous. I cannot believe this is the work of a professional designer. With half the money she probably spent on it, anyone would have done something more cohesive…. But, money can’t buy class !
When she’ll sell, the new owners will have to so to rip everything out, what a shame !

Reactions: 17
Amelia looks like a 12 year old trying to look like a 40 year old, ready to steal her dad's car for a joyride ...
Her fashion sense is just tragic.

View attachment 1011138
The proportions of her outfits and the actual clothing is so unflattering. She is on par with chaseamie for having consistently awful frumpy style. Who wears warm tones tan with an ugly cool toned grey blazer

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The proportions of her outfits and the actual clothing is so unflattering. She is on par with chaseamie for having consistently awful frumpy style. Who wears warm tones tan with an ugly cool toned grey blazer
Chaseamie is the definition of frumpy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Haven’t checked the woman’s content in a while and got lost on her house renovations videos… Oh. my. God. This place is going to look dreadful, too many patterns and different styles going on, In a headache-inducing way. The 20 different wallpapers, green+white+honey marble bathroom, 10 tiles layouts…. 🤢
Horrendous. I cannot believe this is the work of a professional designer. With half the money she probably spent on it, anyone would have done something more cohesive…. But, money can’t buy class !
When she’ll sell, the new owners will have to so to rip everything out, what a shame !
well.. i don`t like it either.
But at the end of the day, its her house, so if she likes it, why not 🤷‍♀️
A bit of chaotic, maximalist style.. its a thing, just not mainstream minimalist-all-white-typical influencer one..

Reactions: 9
well.. i don`t like it either.
But at the end of the day, its her house, so if she likes it, why not 🤷‍♀️
A bit of chaotic, maximalist style.. its a thing, just not mainstream minimalist-all-white-typical influencer one..
So true, I am bored to death with cookie cutter apartments. I prefer ten different wall papers and just having some fun in homes. Still unfollowed her home account because there is just nothing.

Reactions: 10
I want to know too! Looks like she took action quickly after a complaint was received so it didn’t make it to a full ASA ruling

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.