Amelia Liana #3 Drunk on her insta, because she's a spinsta.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you spill more details? I always have wondered what she is like in real life? Is she as vapid and totally inept like how she comes across on camera? Does her life actually revolve around working out, walking Duke, shopping, pretending to eat and dancing on the tables…

Or, is she a shrewd businesswoman that has created a character/personality for people to follow?

And, WTF is she wearing… this looks awful on her 🙄 She looks like a prostitute that is trying to dress up.
Oh no, sorry, it was all based on videos, I don't know her in real life.

Reactions: 1
I'm so confused by her "style" or lack thereof. How in the world did she become an influencer, met alone a fashion and beauty one !!

Screenshot_20220607-174455_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220607-174458_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220607-191742_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Pray tell,where does she go looking like that? Btw London is quite cool in terms of weather, does she not freeze her but off ?

Reactions: 10
I was hoping that over the years she'd find her own style as opposed to being this mess of every single current trend but....here we still are.

Reactions: 11
The dancing on tables thing just screams rich-kid, "oh aren't we cool" entitlement. So tacky, disrespectful, and cringey.

Reactions: 44
In what world is it okay to dance on tables? Especially in what looks like an expensive restaurant. I know her family has money but the way she is behaving you'd think she is a teen home alone who stole her parents a few bucks for alcohol and things escalated.
I hope they were at least alone in that place so no other guests had to be embarrassed on her behalf. The poor staff....

Reactions: 32
Jak, Guy and the rest of the "men" with no shirts on *vomit*
And then Amelia taking a short near Jak's crotch *vomits more*
Tacky is as tacky does.

And no invite for her bestie Inthefrow and Lydiot ?

• Sick
Reactions: 30
Can someone please explain to me why she's squatting on tables? Is that a dance move? She looks like an idiot and has 0 rhythm. For someone who has 0 control of her long ass limbs and a crappy voice, she sure does sing and dance in public a lot.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Such gross trashy behaviour. If they were working class men with shirts off in a restaurant, I don’t think they’d be thinking it was quite so fun and wild.

Reactions: 40
I think that this time at least, they've privatized the restaurant. Which is still better than well they act like hooligans whilst people are trying to enjoy their gratin.
I'll keep an eye to see if estee mysterious man is the one sitting next to her.

Reactions: 14
On one of Estee’s stories, you can literally see one of Amelia’s friend’s stilettos DIGGING into the leather on the seating. I presume they know they’re good for the money if things get damaged but the disrespect in the first place is something else 💀💀💀

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
The fact that she posts this obscene behavior, cringe 😬. Girl some things should be done then forgotten, never to re surface again… I can understand if it was a spur of the moment but to post them, what was she thinking, loud and crass instead of elegant and lovely for hitting 30.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Just watched all of her stories from last night. Definitely think there’s a huge sense of entitlement and lack of respect for the establishment.

But I also would have loved to join in 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.