Amber Knight

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know her main income is YouTube but how can she call herself an influencer when she’s not posted on Instagram since the 4TH OF MAY!!!

Reactions: 5
I find it interesting that Hello Fresh has sponsored her vlog , she hardly ever cooks, Dan seems to be the resident cook. Wonder what they think to the few seconds she took to mention the company in passing. Not a brilliant Ad for the company who sponsored her.

Reactions: 3
For someone that ‘loves vlogging and making content’ she doesn’t exactly put much effort into any of it or maybe it’s just she’s so boring, I can’t imagine what their relationship must be like 🥱

Reactions: 3
For someone that ‘loves vlogging and making content’ she doesn’t exactly put much effort into any of it or maybe it’s just she’s so boring, I can’t imagine what their relationship must be like 🥱
Her content is very much ground hog day, clothes hauls, make up hauls occasional junk food haul, occasional what I eat in a day, which always resembles the food diary of a 3 Yr old

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why doesn’t it surprise me this girl gets plain boiled rice from the Chinese

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Anyone else notice the hideous shoes she was promoting in her recent vlog? Like she’d ever wear those🤦🏻‍♀️ Amazing what influencers will do for money nowadays😵💫

Reactions: 4
The way she eats (slaps her mouth around) is vile🥲
She not only has the diet of a toddler, she eats like one too. One of my biggest bug bares is people chewing with their mouthes open and speaking with food in their mouth. It's basic table manners, even my dog seems to eat better than her

• Haha
It’s not even just the way she eats! The way she drinks a hot drink gives me the full on ick

• Haha
Can someone please explain why she insists on dressing like an old man?🥴 it’s not cool or fashionable she just looks hideous😵‍ shocking that she makes money from this when in reality she has no clue what her fashion sense is😐

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s so sad that she has nothing going on in her life that she just fills it with shopping and spending money.

I can’t believe they’ve bought new sofas already. Each to their own but they’re the ugliest sofas I’ve ever seen

It’s so sad that she has nothing going on in her life that she just fills it with shopping and spending money.

I can’t believe they’ve bought new sofas already. Each to their own but they’re the ugliest sofas I’ve ever seen
Wasn't the original sofa gifted from Loaf ,they aren't cheap . All her vlogs are like groundhog day,endless shopping hauls,I do wonder how much she returns after she has used it for content.

Watched her PLT grwm answering questions. Honestly so dull, no life to it. Don’t know what she does with her time. Seems like such a boring life for her age. Find it really weird she seems to have no hobbies, interests or personality

Watched her PLT grwm answering questions. Honestly so dull, no life to it. Don’t know what she does with her time. Seems like such a boring life for her age. Find it really weird she seems to have no hobbies, interests or personality
100% she does nothing other than shop. She speaks about stopping the pill as if she’s the first person to ever do it because she has nothing else going on in her vapid head

• Haha
  • Wow
Her hairline colour in the newest vlog😭 How are you going to go out the house like that

• Sick
Reactions: 1
She spends hundreds of pounds every month on endless shapeless clothes,she is unrelatable because most people do not have the same disposable income to spend on so many clothes and junk

I have no doubt they’ll spend the majority of the trip in New York sitting in the hotel room with a take away

Reactions: 4