Amber Knight

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
haven’t seen a thread on her but I’ve been intrigued what everyone thinks of her. She’s a smaller youtuber, what’s everyone’s thoughts on her? Personally I find her okay however her videos are repetitive and I find her accent a bit irritating sometimes, also just get a vibe shes not clean but she seems very similar to Anastasia kingsnorth and all the other fake tanned girls who’s personality trait is junk food.

Reactions: 4
I came across her channel months ago and she had her comments turned off on all her videos. I checked again just there and she still does. I wonder why she has them off? Surely it’s a good way to interact and engage with your followers and get their feedback.

The way she does that thing with her lips where she turns them up irritates me like duck, does anyone know what I mean 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I came across her channel months ago and she had her comments turned off on all her videos. I checked again just there and she still does. I wonder why she has them off? Surely it’s a good way to interact and engage with your followers and get their feedback.
She always comes up on my recommended and I’ve watched a few videos. Always thought the same about her comments being turned off!

Reactions: 1
I actually really dislike her! I remember in a video a while ago she said her and her boyfriend don’t ever see their friends on a weekend because that’s ‘their time’, and now they’ve decided they’re going to see each other every night.. seems a bit weird to me to restrict when/never see your friends because you’re in a relationship?

Reactions: 13
Im so glad there's a thread for her. I've watched many videos but i just can't work out if I like her or not 😆 im not a fan of the mouth thing though (soz)

Reactions: 5
I actually really dislike her! I remember in a video a while ago she said her and her boyfriend don’t ever see their friends on a weekend because that’s ‘their time’, and now they’ve decided they’re going to see each other every night.. seems a bit weird to me to restrict when/never see your friends because you’re in a relationship?
Yeah I find it all a bit weird you don’t set days you see your partner? Unless you both have really strict work schedules and do shifts or something, which we know he works 9-5 and she can work whenever? Find it so odd that they would say ‘we see eachother Monday Tuesday and Friday’ just see eachother whenever you want to see eachother?

Yeah I find it all a bit weird you don’t set days you see your partner? Unless you both have really strict work schedules and do shifts or something, which we know he works 9-5 and she can work whenever? Find it so odd that they would say ‘we see eachother Monday Tuesday and Friday’ just see eachother whenever you want to see eachother?
yeh it does seem a bit controlling! Might just be me but I also find it strange they sleep in a single bed!

Reactions: 2
Ive always wondered about a thread for her / her friend talia. By the way, I think her comments are off because she has an issue turning them on? I don’t know if my memory’s fuzzy but I feel like she said that.

Reactions: 1
Ive always wondered about a thread for her / her friend talia. By the way, I think her comments are off because she has an issue turning them on? I don’t know if my memory’s fuzzy but I feel like she said that.
I wish Talia had a thread. She is the dullest person I've ever come across on YouTube... The continuous "I'm not gonna lie" in that monotone voice ...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wish Talia had a thread. She is the dullest person I've ever come across on YouTube... The continuous "I'm not gonna lie" in that monotone voice ...
I honestly think they’re both so boring! I don’t know how they’ve made a job out of this....

Reactions: 6
I’ve watched a few of her videos and I’m sure she’s a lovely girl but I just find her soo boring! I had to unsubscribe because she just started to irritate me. The way she talks started to annoy me, I know she can’t help the way she talks but I just feel like I want to give her a glass of water and put on a nice lip colour that doesn’t wash her out😩

Reactions: 8
Does this girl know how to do any other videos apart from hauls? Almost every other video is a haul from some kind of unethical, unsustainable, fast fashion store... how do her subscribers want to watch hauls that often?!

Reactions: 10
Does this girl know how to do any other videos apart from hauls? Almost every other video is a haul from some kind of unethical, unsustainable, fast fashion store... how do her subscribers want to watch hauls that often?!
Honestly I wonder the same. I think it’s so risky to drop ur education to do youtube when you have nothing interesting to offer because your channel without a doubt will die out... it’s so boring

She is from the same hometown as me and I saw her in the local gym once, she spent 5 minutes with her boyfriend bickering and then left.. and then in her next video she made out she had been to the gym all day.

• Haha
Reactions: 11