Amber Knight

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would you go to Dubai and only play top golf, eat at restaurants you have in the UK like Wagamama and Carluccio’s and eat ready salted crisps in bed every evening? Most people would go to other countries and explore their culture, cuisines etc… What an absolutely boring pair. They obviously have a good income between them and it’s wasted on them🥱

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Why would you go to Dubai and only play top golf, eat at restaurants you have in the UK like Wagamama and Carluccio’s and eat ready salted crisps in bed every evening? Most people would go to other countries and explore their culture, cuisines etc… What an absolutely boring pair. They obviously have a good income between them and it’s wasted on them🥱
Both of them are so basic and have little interest in widening their horizons. They have the diet of children and havent really matured.

Reactions: 10
It’s honestly infuriating… she sits indoors all day and does nothing with her life yet earns £££ way more than most of us will see in our lifetime!
It’s the same videos week in week out, surely she’s going to stop earning such money ar some point, she is just not made out for YouTube or influencing

Reactions: 3
It’s the same videos week in week out, surely she’s going to stop earning such money ar some point, she is just not made out for YouTube or influencing
She wakes up, goes to the ‘gym’ in which she does nothing special (just walks on the treadmill) and then goes home and eats M&S prawns and puts on her orange makeup and waits for D-an to get back home so he can cook her dinner and she can rave about football. Her life is such a bore fest🥱 She’s also complaining about the fact that now she has a house it’s not good enough and she wants more? She’s lucky she has a house considering she does sweet f all to earn the money for it😴 I’d love for her to be back in a real job and realise how hard regular working people have to slave and even still, can’t afford mortgages for homes🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She wakes up, goes to the ‘gym’ in which she does nothing special (just walks on the treadmill) and then goes home and eats M&S prawns and puts on her orange makeup and waits for D-an to get back home so he can cook her dinner and she can rave about football. Her life is such a bore fest🥱 She’s also complaining about the fact that now she has a house it’s not good enough and she wants more? She’s lucky she has a house considering she does sweet f all to earn the money for it😴 I’d love for her to be back in a real job and realise how hard regular working people have to slave and even still, can’t afford mortgages for homes🤷🏻‍♀️
I’m glad you feel my frustration!

Reactions: 1
I just commented on her recent video how boring and repetitive she is. I can’t cope

I can’t stand the foundation coloured lipstick she wears 🙃🤦🏻‍♀️ her lips blend into her skin

• Sick
Reactions: 4
such a minor thing but it really annoys me when she refers to herself as ‘she’ when she’s talking about something! like ‘she’s wearing autumn clothes’ ‘she’s getting a starbucks’ etc. rather than just saying ‘i’m getting a starbucks’ 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
such a minor thing but it really annoys me when she refers to herself as ‘she’ when she’s talking about something! like ‘she’s wearing autumn clothes’ ‘she’s getting a starbucks’ etc. rather than just saying ‘i’m getting a starbucks’ 🤷🏼‍♀️
I’d love if she just admitted “she’s bleeping boring and odd”🙃

• Haha
Was bored do watched the bore fest,sorry I mean vlog from sbout 2 weeks ago. These two eat nothing but crap god knows why Hello Fresh work with her,she doesn’t show the food only reads the recipe cards.

Reactions: 1
Was bored do watched the bore fest,sorry I mean vlog from sbout 2 weeks ago. These two eat nothing but crap god knows why Hello Fresh work with her,she doesn’t show the food only reads the recipe cards.
I haven’t watched her YouTube in a while so I “caught up” on some videos - skipped through each one it was the same boring tit🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Saw this comment on her recent tiktok ‘day in the life’… hits the nail on the head really. They have a lot of money yet do absolutely nothing with their lives! They never go to concerts or out with friends or for trips, what a boring and meaningless existence especially in your 20’s!😴

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Saw this comment on her recent tiktok ‘day in the life’… hits the nail on the head really. They have a lot of money yet do absolutely nothing with their lives! They never go to concerts or out with friends or for trips, what a boring and meaningless existence especially in your 20’s!😴
That comment literally sums them up they’re such a boring dry couple her vlogs are like watching paint dry