Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LLJ

It really bothers me how her and her bf sleep in a single bed together 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Melier

VIP Member
I actually really dislike her! I remember in a video a while ago she said her and her boyfriend don’t ever see their friends on a weekend because that’s ‘their time’, and now they’ve decided they’re going to see each other every night.. seems a bit weird to me to restrict when/never see your friends because you’re in a relationship?

Reactions: 13

Pipxx

Go to Barcelona for two Italian takeaways, one Italian meal out, two Starbucks and a McDonald’s😂 She didn’t show anything to do with the culture or sights

Reactions: 13

Boohoo.com

Jesus Christ this girl has the personality of a cardboard box. She's so fucking bland and boring!! I don't know how she has any subs bcoz her content is repetitive and basic

Reactions: 12

She’s bought a house (no shock).. the layout is so weird - Random 3 open plan ‘rooms’ downstairs and then a small really dark kitchen that you have to get to either through the ‘office’ or the dining room
Hope they’ll finally get a double bed

• Haha

bongsandstuff

Chatty Member
Why would you go to Dubai and only play top golf, eat at restaurants you have in the UK like Wagamama and Carluccio’s and eat ready salted crisps in bed every evening? Most people would go to other countries and explore their culture, cuisines etc… What an absolutely boring pair. They obviously have a good income between them and it’s wasted on them🥱

• Wow
  • Sick

Melier

VIP Member
They’re literally so dull. Go to Barcelona and sit in your hotel room with a takeaway at 6pm 🤣🤣🤣

Melier

VIP Member
She’s honestly soooo dull and boring. She did an ad for the app John Paul and said she loves the recipes.. the recipe was beans on toast

• Haha

rchllj

She is from the same hometown as me and I saw her in the local gym once, she spent 5 minutes with her boyfriend bickering and then left.. and then in her next video she made out she had been to the gym all day.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Anon7761

The way she does that thing with her lips where she turns them up irritates me like fuck, does anyone know what I mean 😂

• Haha

Melier

VIP Member
And the fact she says she DOESN’T think influencers are paid too much. So she genuinely believes she works for that 40k 🤨🤨🤨

• Angry
  • Sad

bongsandstuff

Chatty Member
It’s the same videos week in week out, surely she’s going to stop earning such money ar some point, she is just not made out for YouTube or influencing
She wakes up, goes to the ‘gym’ in which she does nothing special (just walks on the treadmill) and then goes home and eats M&S prawns and puts on her orange makeup and waits for D-an to get back home so he can cook her dinner and she can rave about football. Her life is such a bore fest🥱 She’s also complaining about the fact that now she has a house it’s not good enough and she wants more? She’s lucky she has a house considering she does sweet f all to earn the money for it😴 I’d love for her to be back in a real job and realise how hard regular working people have to slave and even still, can’t afford mortgages for homes🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10

viewtube

VIP Member
Why would you go to Dubai and only play top golf, eat at restaurants you have in the UK like Wagamama and Carluccio’s and eat ready salted crisps in bed every evening? Most people would go to other countries and explore their culture, cuisines etc… What an absolutely boring pair. They obviously have a good income between them and it’s wasted on them🥱
Both of them are so basic and have little interest in widening their horizons. They have the diet of children and havent really matured.

Does this girl know how to do any other videos apart from hauls? Almost every other video is a haul from some kind of unethical, unsustainable, fast fashion store... how do her subscribers want to watch hauls that often?!

Greykitty2020

Sorry am I missing something what on earth is a moving outfit 😂 why do you need a whole new outfit to move stuff from one house to another ? I’m gutted now as I recently moved and just chucked on some loungeware to do so knowing I would be hot and sweaty shifting boxes everywhere 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 9