Amber Knight

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She does a lot of fake designer hauls from China where she buys Louis Vuitton dupes and fake Balenciaga's which she posts pictures on instagram wearing them so it just baffles me the fact that her boyfriend got her something from Louis Vuitton because now its just gonna look like another fake to her collection

Reactions: 7
71C2B652-E796-4903-8A5C-9A0353D7A768.jpeg
I wish she would learn how to blend her foundation or maybe just wear one that matches her skin tone? Does she not look in the mirror before she films and she’s she’s got a massive foundation line?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
No one can even comment either since her comments have been off for monthssss idk why she hasn’t sorted it out yet
she said the comments are off I’m sure something to do with YouTube taking them off because she shows her younger siblings. But this is bs cos many youtubers show young children I.e Anastasia, so I’m not sure how legit that is.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
she said the comments are off I’m sure something to do with YouTube taking them off because she shows her younger siblings. But this is bs cos many youtubers show young children I.e Anastasia, so I’m not sure how legit that is.
Yeh I was always confused about this too because family channels like Sacconejolys still have them on as well? And amber barely ever shows her siblings

Is this the most up to date thread?
what does everybody think of amber? They are obviously buying a house so don’t know why they keep pretending we don’t know what there big news they found out was, very dramatic

Reactions: 5
Is this the most up to date thread?
what does everybody think of amber? They are obviously buying a house so don’t know why they keep pretending we don’t know what there big news they found out was, very dramatic
Omg so glad you noticed too! Like that’s obviously the news 🙄 Nobody cares

Reactions: 2
Seemed so over the top, I can’t decide if I really like her or really don’t 😂
Hmm I started to warm to her in the video her and dan did rating her oh Polly outfits the other day because it was clear how much he loves her. But in general I find her really irritating and their relationship is too much, they literally seem to isolate all their friends for each other

Reactions: 3
The way she does that thing with her lips where she turns them up irritates me like duck, does anyone know what I mean 😂
Omg was looking for this comment. Like she doesn’t smile she looks so uncomfortable like wtf is that

Reactions: 6
I unsubscribed to her ages ago because she has the personality of a door (in my opinion) but I just stumbled across one of her videos and she has over 100,000 subscribers now??? How??? Her views don’t add up at all🙂 I find it hard to believe 100,000 found her interesting enough to subscribe..but then clearly not fun enough as her recent videos get around 10,000 views. Just doesn’t add up😂

Reactions: 8
this girl needs to get a proper job, her channel is going to be dried out by the time she’s 23... her content is a joke

Reactions: 9
I do find her getting worst by the video, she’s very dry and I feel like she has not omfph or motivation

Reactions: 9