Amber Knight

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I literally made an account just to comment on this thread because I didn't think there'd be one! I'm sooooo glad I'm not the only one who finds her SO IRRITATING!!! Her awful makeup, her voice, that weird thing she does with her lips, her eyebrows, her boring, very basic fashion sense... the list goes on! I've tried so hard to like her because she's probably really sweet but she's just so annoying I can't :(

Reactions: 8
1598800925521.png

Why does she constantly pull this stupid lip pout thing, not even on photos, it's when she's just sitting there and talking too 😂

Reactions: 6
Her latest weekly vlog... Even her own boyfriend called her out and said it would be boring! Haha

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s actually pretty when she isn’t doing that stupid pout she always does....
D4AFF754-1A9E-413D-B1D5-2793D3D579EE.png

Reactions: 3
Her latest video. If it fits in the trolley I'll buy it. It's just her a video of saying no to them putting stuff in and a trip to tesco to buy crap. So boring.

Reactions: 4
Her latest video. If it fits in the trolley I'll buy it. It's just her a video of saying no to them putting stuff in and a trip to tesco to buy crap. So boring.
Her content is soo repetitive and boring..

Reactions: 7
It really bothers me how her and her bf sleep in a single bed together 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I honestly can’t believe how awful she looks in her latest video... her makeup 😟

Reactions: 2
Does anyone know why she doesn’t talk to her mum? She did a answering questions I’ve avoided video and then avoided the questions 😂 she said she has a sister who lives with her mum who is 5.. oh no she’s 6.. maybe she’s 7.. how do you not know how old your sister is 🥴

Does anyone know why she doesn’t talk to her mum? She did a answering questions I’ve avoided video and then avoided the questions 😂 she said she has a sister who lives with her mum who is 5.. oh no she’s 6.. maybe she’s 7.. how do you not know how old your sister is 🥴
Not 100% sure but she did do an older video a year or so ago where she spoke about it all, it did come across that maybe her mum had mental health issues and she wasn’t exactly the best child. I could be wrong and it was worded differently but that’s what I got from it. It is odd to mention it again and not explain it properly but I guess it’s out of respect for her mum.

Reactions: 3
I got the vibe maybe some sort of addiction with her mum?

Reactions: 1
She literally has not got her own style or anything unique about her, including her ‘bangs’. She’s the definition of basic 🙄

Reactions: 4