Amber Gill

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting to see if Amber is invited to Molly Mae’s PLT celebrations tonight - Molly has replied back to Maura & Ellie about it. Amber deleted her comment on Molly Mae’s IG for there were loads of replies about all she is doing is bitchy LI tweets & not as successful despite winning. When Amber is asked what she is doing, only mentions busy doing promo ( aka 2 interviews) for Ch4 memory show & itv hub MH show- both no one watched & 2 Ad reels for GHD & L’Oréal - all in the past. Nothing to come just her Amber flex scam - even her fans now prefer Kaz. Missed her chance by being lazy. I don’t think ITV rate Amber- on Monday talking about LI final, she only got a shared interview with Priya on Lorraine but Amy Hart got the better This Morning interview. 🤦🏽‍♀️ Although she wants a big TV gig, will likely offered ‘Celebs Go Dating’ like Amy & Curtis have done but not I’m a Celebrity or Strictly show level she desires.

Reactions: 5
Interesting to see if Amber is invited to Molly Mae’s PLT celebrations tonight - Molly has replied back to Maura & Ellie about it. Amber deleted her comment on Molly Mae’s IG for there were loads of replies about all she is doing is bitchy LI tweets & not as successful despite winning. When Amber is asked what she is doing, only mentions busy doing promo ( aka 2 interviews) for Ch4 memory show & itv hub MH show- both no one watched & 2 Ad reels for GHD & L’Oréal - all in the past. Nothing to come just her Amber flex scam - even her fans now prefer Kaz. Missed her chance by being lazy. I don’t think ITV rate Amber- on Monday talking about LI final, she only got a shared interview with Priya on Lorraine but Amy Hart got the better This Morning interview. 🤦🏽‍♀️ Although she wants a big TV gig, will likely offered ‘Celebs Go Dating’ like Amy & Curtis have done but not I’m a Celebrity or Strictly show level she desires.
I’d be very surprised if she’s not there. There’s so many z listers and small influencers at it

Reactions: 2
I’d be very surprised if she’s not there. There’s so many z listers and small influencers at it
Doesn’t look like Amber was at Molly Mae’s big party ( no photos of her ) despite all the z listers, from LI S5 only Joanna C & Maura invited. Yet Amber’s IG story shows her at Sexy Fish restaurant up the road - looking to be Papped? According to her Twitter on a date- desperate for press attention. Whilst Anna Vakilli’s sad coincidence eating at Novikov at the same time as the party, probably hoping to get in? No longer any Press interest in either of them so no photos.

Reactions: 9
Amber got very little media attention at the NTAs. I love her curls why does she always get them straightened?

Reactions: 4
She got it SO wrong last night at the NTAs, as always.

Doesn’t look like Amber was at Molly Mae’s big party ( no photos of her ) despite all the z listers, from LI S5 only Joanna C & Maura invited. Yet Amber’s IG story shows her at Sexy Fish restaurant up the road - looking to be Papped? According to her Twitter on a date- desperate for press attention. Whilst Anna Vakilli’s sad coincidence eating at Novikov at the same time as the party, probably hoping to get in? No longer any Press interest in either of them so no photos.
This is correct, she wasn't invited so thought it would be 'mad fun' to be nearby. Obviously nobody cared. They never do, bless her.

No interest anymore, not even from her own fans. Bit sad to buy a ticket to an event you weren’t invited to just walk the red carpet to still look famous / any publicity. Most of the past Love Islanders & z listers were not officially invited to the NTAs but up in a corporate box in the O2. Joe Garratt, seen next to Amber during the show, even thanked Fake Bake for his ticket. 🤣

Agree her natural curls are what makes her stand out beauty- the flat blonde wig is bland/ generic. Amber’s red carpets looks are always off/ unflattering to her figure - her stick on bra was visible on the side & a short dress wasn’t right for the black tie event. ( Made the worst dress list in Daily Mail). Obviously now just copying Molly Mae with her identical Van Cleef Necklace & Bracelet + Jacquemus mini bag. I know just trendy but plenty other designer choices - no originality or style.

Attachments

Is Amber really open to dating women? Or it is she just desperate for any media attention?

Reactions: 2
Is Amber really open to dating women? Or it is she just desperate for any media attention?
Funny how no suggestion to be Bi before her fame dried up but now she might fancy girls is such a desperate plea for any media attention - simply queerbaiting for a cheap publicity stunt to flog her new Booty Challenge. As a gay man, I find it insulting for her to imply LGBTQ+ is just a lifestyle whim - sometimes she maybe open to dating the same sex? Yet she has only ever dated men ( + still with Rory) & until she actually openly dates a woman - why hint about it to the media? It shouldn’t even be news anymore as if it’s wild or scandalous to be bisexual/ lesbian. She is only hoping it will give her an interesting personality & Headlines. Tired of fakes like her.

Sadly Amber does have a stylist just a rubbish one as she thanked them on her IG stories. Ultimately she has the final say so only her own fault. Needs advice from Maya Jama’s stylist, who knows how to dress a busty figure for a big event & do glowing make up. Foundation lips & basic Rapunzel wig didn’t look good. Now hyping cheap coloured contact lenses as if that’s something original or cool. 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 12

Amber liking this when it took her months to bag that misspap deal..
I really don’t like this guy. Why put pressure on them to bag deals then it’s the same people complaining about them posting paid posts.

Reactions: 10

It’s the reason why Amber was so quiet on IG & Twitter recently because she was filming the C4’s “Celebrity SAS Who Dares wins” in Jordan. Along side the mega stars - Calum Best, Ashley Cain, Pete Wicks, Curtis & AJ Pritchard & Ferne McCann - z list desperation in the casting is cringe to be part of. Not really surprising but embarrassing to be this year’s Kerry Katona or Katie Price & quit it so soon, probably broke one of her fake nails. 💅🏾Joke as now being described as a fitness expert. Celebrity go dating or ex on the beach appearances beckon….🥴

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/16769061/jack-grealish-dating-amber-gill/

Amber’s exclusive to her favourite The Sun today that she has been dating Jack Grealish. Shabbily only concerned about Emily Attack dates crossover not his girlfriend of 10 years. Desperate for any publicity as it makes her look trashy/ gold digger to shag another woman’s man just because he’s a rich footballer. No Girl Code she claims & makes her look stupid as his promiscuous reputation is well known. Amber should’ve kept her secrets as she now sells stories to the Sun every time she gets dumped : Greg, Jack….nobody can trust her in the future.

If it is even true as no proof as possibility she is still with Rory. Loads of girls looking for fame / press will now jump on the “I’ve slept with Jack” bandwagon. More to come, nothing special will be a v long list as he’ll sleep with anyone. Wonder if she will get any backlash like Emily Attack has?

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Amber is now pretending on Instagram she didn’t sell the story & it’s not true. So fake & desperation for any publicity - The Sun don’t put it on their front page unless it’s been sold to them - it is what “exclusive” title means in the press. 🤔 Yeah she is probably still with Rory- off back to Dubai soon so just a distraction PR article by her management.

Jack must be riddled & my guess is The Sun has another bigger story on him - probably a baby on the way with another side piece maybe their Sunday’s exclusive. 👀

Amber is now pretending on Instagram she didn’t sell the story & it’s not true. So fake & desperation for any publicity - The Sun don’t put it on their front page unless it’s been sold to them - it is what “exclusive” title means in the press. 🤔 Yeah she is probably still with Rory- off back to Dubai soon so just a distraction PR article by her management.

Jack must be riddled & my guess is The Sun has another bigger story on him - probably a baby on the way with another side piece maybe their Sunday’s exclusive. 👀
Yes I still think she is with Rory, but someone in the JG thread said they may have met at Leeds festival? I see she has liked some of his photos in the last month....although she doesn't follow him. Either way, she is relevant again now lol

His gf will stay with him regardless.

Yeah it makes her relevant again that’s why it smells like a PR Stunt by her management . ( they probably got her to like a few photos of his as breadcrumbs). Rory is from Leeds. Her & Jack both being in Leeds festival VIP area at the same time doesn’t mean they hooked up. Another dating rumour a few weeks ago by The Mirror was that Amber was with Stormzy is 72 years old at Leeds. ( Tattle weirdly adds 72years old?) 🤔 Sell any story for any press as Amber hasn’t got much going on otherwise. Lasting only a day on SAS isn’t great pr.

Jack’s poor girlfriend has been with him since 16 - so humiliating. He is an idiot letting the fame & money go to his head.

Reactions: 3