Amber Gill

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's no longevity. It's a cash grab. Her handlers have seen Alexandra Cane (& Zara McDermott?) play the same grift and they want a slice of the pie.

She probably did lose weight. However, no where near as much as the before/after photos suggest and courtesy of a crash diet rather than the program she's shilling. She'll put the weight back on over the next couple of months and forget about this whole charade, especially if it doesn't generate moolah. Which, tbh, it won't. The public is savvier to the game and Amber's selling power is atrocious.
I think it’s Herbalife 🙄

View attachment 368352

2 weeks later, she's telling us how serious this virus is. We have known. We were trying to tell you.

Kaz Crossley is a clown.
Kaz is a dick
Don’t be a kaz

Reactions: 8
So she’s literally just put up her new weight loss plan, and it is making it look like it’s a great deal with the crossed out £60 (when it has never been £60) Pisses me off when influencers do this to try and make it look like a good price..

Attachments

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
So she’s literally just put up her new weight loss plan, and it is making it look like it’s a great deal with the crossed out £60 (when it has never been £60) Pisses me off when influencers do this to try and make it look like a good price..
🙄So annoying as well when she probably didn’t create it herself, someone done it for her and she’s just cashing in

• Angry
Reactions: 9
What a scam. The first photo is deliberately bad and taken closer. Whoever buys this is a fool.

• Angry
Reactions: 25
literally looks like it’s been designed by a 10 year old in paint

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I feel like Amber could've had roaring success like Molly Mae... all the things were set up in her favour. People loved her Love Island journey and people basically voted for her rather than the couple she was in, which is a testament to how much people were rooting for her. But I feel like she/her management really dropped the ball and didn't capitalise on that popularity - she wasn't consistent with her influencer content and after the Miss Pap deal she didn't really do much else. So now she is scrambling to do anything that'll make a quick buck. I feel like if she was a bit savvier with influencing she could've come out with a brand that was 'hers' and had longevity, e.g. natural hair products. People would've bought the tit out of that! But now just over a year later she is already resorting to coming out with a crappy fitness guide?

I feel like some people just aren't meant to be influencers and that's okay. If you keep trying to force it, doing random sponsorships here and there to keep afloat without pushing to create a more secure brand/product, those sponsorships will inevitably trickle away as you get older and less relevant. You don't want to risk 10 years going by, the money drying up and nothing to fall back on.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I don't like her and don't wish her any success really, I think she was pretty vile in the villa and still seems pretty disingenuous. I wouldn't buy anything of Molly Mae's or any influencer but at least she knows her audience and seems like a nice girl.

Reactions: 20
I feel like Amber could've had roaring success like Molly Mae... all the things were set up in her favour. People loved her Love Island journey and people basically voted for her rather than the couple she was in, which is a testament to how much people were rooting for her. But I feel like she/her management really dropped the ball and didn't capitalise on that popularity - she wasn't consistent with her influencer content and after the Miss Pap deal she didn't really do much else. So now she is scrambling to do anything that'll make a quick buck. I feel like if she was a bit savvier with influencing she could've come out with a brand that was 'hers' and had longevity, e.g. natural hair products. People would've bought the tit out of that! But now just over a year later she is already resorting to coming out with a crappy fitness guide?

I feel like some people just aren't meant to be influencers and that's okay. If you keep trying to force it, doing random sponsorships here and there to keep afloat without pushing to create a more secure brand/product, those sponsorships will inevitably trickle away as you get older and less relevant. You don't want to risk 10 years going by, the money drying up and nothing to fall back on.
I liked really liked Amber in the show and I totally agree, if she brought out a curly hair range that would have been such a good idea. Also her management gave her poor advice because who the hell shops at Miss Pap?

And she could really do with a social media manager because her insta pictures look like the ones me and my mates take....they don’t scream preened influencer like Mollys does-and if she was smart she would try improving it.

Reactions: 17
The website's sloppy. Like, they dropped a chunk of change on a press blitz yet sourced a kid sitting GCSE IT to design the interface.

Have these trolls she refers to every been independently verified? My feeling is they're non-existent 🤷‍♀️ A ploy for publicity.

Amber was signed to a credible agency, but was lazy and delusional. She thought she was going to be transcendent without the graft. Agents work under instruction and for commission. They maximise income within the parameters set by the client. When talent underperforms it's almost always on their shoulders. It's rarely mAnAgEmEnTs fault.

Reactions: 10
This is the 'AMBER FLEXX' company, and Amber isn't even listed as a Director (click the 'people' tab): https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/12991961

Obviously influencers are never doing the legwork for these things but they usually at the very least have some kind of ownership of the company - Molly Mae, Kaz, Maura are directors of their respective brands. Just curious how this can be "her" fitness platform if she doesn't even own the company...

Reactions: 6
Amber was on loose women (I was washing up and couldn’t be bothered to switch the channel 🤣🙈). They asked how her Christmas was...the outright cheek of amber to say it had been different and she had missed her friends and family. No mention of her jetting out to Dubai as soon as tier 4 was announced in London and then crying “it’s a business trip I didn’t know about tier 4” when she got called out. I unfollowed her after that and find it infuriating she is being given airtime on itv but then they are up all the arses of these Covid deniers and rule breakers. I pray these types of people die a death this year, I’m sick of their sob stories and fakeness.

Reactions: 23
Someone has already commented on her ‘Flexx’ bullshit announcement asking her about her qualifications. She tried to blag it saying some bloke called Joe who’s both a PT and a nutritionist and also gives you motivational speeches or some tit has written it. OH WAIT, so it’s not your plan hun? Just your names on it? And poor Joe is probably a failed fitness coach/PT who couldn’t make any money unless he sold HIS plan with an influencers name on it. Congrats to the both of them 👏🏻 Honestly the people who spend money on this are the bleeping stupid mugs. She markets it as ‘affordable’ - code word for cheap!

Reactions: 18
I just looked up her management - Fire PR and Management - and their website is the same. The most recent info is from 2017. What would possess you to sign with people like that?
Could be wrong, but I don't remember her being signed with them when she came out of the villa... seems like when the deals dried up, she had to pivot fast

Sidenote: I wonder if she's still friends with that Martin guy. I've not seen her post with him/anything about him since LI
(Admittedly I don't follow her religiously)

But he was her biggest cheerleader during the show and spent hours negotiating deals etc. while she was in the villa

Reactions: 2
The girls (amber anna) really tried to gang up on Danny for moving on but dear god yewande was a bore and awkward. Zero chemistry between them. When all the couple's would be doing bits yewande would be fast asleep beside Danny. I was really happy he followed his gut and moved on. She was so annoyed same with amber and anna and tried to make him look like the bad guy.
Yeah I felt sorry for danny when that all went down like for Christ sake they weren’t married and there was no chemistry between them. Yewande had no interest or heed on Danny until another girl showed interest in him

Let’s not forgot her getting with Joe in a club not long after after he broke up Lucie the absolute hypocrite 🙄
I don’t really think that’s bad because Lucie would do the same in a heartbeat she has no loyalties to anyone

Reactions: 12
She totally wasted her popularity after coming out of LI. I remember all the other girls jumping in deals they must have been taking it in at the time, then weeks and weeks passed and Amber comes out with a Miss Pap line. I was like what? Girl that is low end.

She could turn it around if she got a decent social media manager. She’s got over 2 million followers. But she doesn’t have the personality to be successful on her own. She does the whole ‘you don’t know how actually great I am behind Instagram’ but it just makes people think no hun you’re really not.

Reactions: 21
I think the main issue with Amber is that a lot of people clocked onto her crappy attitude after the show ended. Then you have Molly who everyone warmed up to because they realised that she wasn’t just in it for the money and publicity after all.

Had Molly not been on the same season I think Amber would have achieved a lot more deals wise, as brands were always going to gravitate towards the girl who had a history of influencing pre-LI.

Reactions: 21
Molly was definitely in it for the money, I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure she said it was a business move for her.

Reactions: 28
Molly was definitely in it for the money, I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure she said it was a business move for her.
She said it in one of her old YouTube videos it was a business move to go on love island I remember that

Reactions: 7