Amber Gill

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She keeps going out there to top up her funds / break her rental agreements in London. She’s been hiding in Newcastle up until she goes out this time.

Claims she’s building a property portfolio but she’s desperately selling the one property she has an investment in - she could only afford interest only and now that’s going through the roof. Her apartment is rented and she’s breaking lease on that

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She keeps going out there to top up her funds / break her rental agreements in London. She’s been hiding in Newcastle up until she goes out this time.

Claims she’s building a property portfolio but she’s desperately selling the one property she has an investment in - she could only afford interest only and now that’s going through the roof. Her apartment is rented and she’s breaking lease on that
☕💀 how do you know all this? Tell us more 🤞

Reactions: 1
☕💀 how do you know all this? Tell us more 🤞
I work in publishing, and we come into contact with a lot of ‘z-listers’ and influencers agencies / management reps, they change hands so much that everyone has tales and inside gossip.

I’m also from the north east and Amber was well known as desperate to be on the Geordie Shore scene well before her Love Island appearance, so I’ve always taken a keen interest in her, erm… ‘career’

Reactions: 8
I’m also from the north east and Amber was well known as desperate to be on the Geordie Shore scene well before her Love Island appearance, so I’ve always taken a keen interest in her, erm… ‘career’
I remember her being involved with Kyle's brother Cal a couple of years before she did Love Island. I was surprised she didn't do the same as Sam Gowland and join GS once her face was widely recognisable.

Reactions: 2
I work in publishing, and we come into contact with a lot of ‘z-listers’ and influencers agencies / management reps, they change hands so much that everyone has tales and inside gossip.

More tea please doesn’t even have to be about Amber but please spill x

Reactions: 1
I remember her being involved with Kyle's brother Cal a couple of years before she did Love Island. I was surprised she didn't do the same as Sam Gowland and join GS once her face was widely recognisable.
She had ideas way above that sort of thing, but didn’t want to make any real effort. It’s the only thing she’s really known for these days in the industry, infamous for her laziness and entitlement. I think she thinks it’s funny and shows she had this ‘bad witch’ attitude, but when nobody really cares it’s just blatant laziness, hence her lack of work and massive debts.

More tea please doesn’t even have to be about Amber but please spill x
It’s really not that exciting 😂 the vast majority of stories come when people are on the way down, as they stop making agencies any money so the truth / gossip comes out as they don’t feel the need to protect them any more!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Bet she’s furious that Christine McGuinness has stolen a march on her in the ‘Z List Fake Lesbian’ race

• Haha
Reactions: 7
For someone without a manager she sure is protected a lot on the daily mail site. Two stories up on her and comments switched off all day. Everytime there’s a story on her the comments are moderated

It’s a bit like being an agency worker, they can utilise an agent on an ad hoc basis, as long as they pay for it.

Seems quite odd that the week Christine and Chelcee become the tabloids new lipstick lesbian story, Amber gets two quick stories pushed hard…

For someone without a manager she sure is protected a lot on the daily mail site. Two stories up on her and comments switched off all day. Everytime there’s a story on her the comments are moderated
I came on here to see if anyone else noticed too 🤔

She’s grafting hard this week to get her name in the papers. Every time something Love Island happens she magically starts a new ‘gay’ relationship but wants to keep it under the radar (because it’s not real)

She needs a new angle and quickly.

Reactions: 12
Amber was papped with the girlfriend. I mentioned this before but this girl has no manager? How the hell does she get her comments switched off on almost every daily mail story.