Amanda Owen, The Yorkshire Shepherdess

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Clive and Reuben have their show on 11April let's hope it's a hit and Madam Amanda fades into obscurity.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I wish someone local would spill the tea on Amanda. I have no idea why she had so many kids - she seems to live in her own bubble of self-importance.

Reactions: 7
They're definitely not as bad as the Radfords. She at least has drive and aspiration and a personality outside of having kids and the kids aren't economically inactive wastes of space like the Radfords. And as someone has pointed out clearly the Clive isn't a pedalo like creepy Noel

Reactions: 12
She is 100% correct about life being too short, it is too short to waste time watching a lying schemer like her on TV and too short to waste time reading her books. I admit to reading two of her books but thankfully I did not buy them; they were lent to me by a friend.

Reactions: 3
Amanda seemed incredibly u maternal, I wouldn't be surprised if she leaves the kids with Clive and goes off with her new dad man. I did read the first book and one of her babies was sick at birth and I couldn't believe that she left it in NICU and said there was no point visiting it as it was being looked after by nurses. She went once a week, can't imagine any mum feeling that was a remotely normal response. I'm sure the hospital was talking about them.

Their house was totally run down, overcrowded and filthy. People only fawned over them as it was a farm and looked like such a wholesome life. If they'd been living in a council estate up the road the narrative would have been very different. Farming unions spoke out about their dangerous behaviours as depicted on the show. They seemed to have no concerns about health and safety when it came to the kids,which is shocking as farming has one of the highest death/injury rates.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Amanda seemed incredibly u maternal, I wouldn't be surprised if she leaves the kids with Clive and goes off with her new dad man. I did read the first book and one of her babies was sick at birth and I couldn't believe that she left it in NICU and said there was no point visiting it as it was being looked after by nurses. She went once a week, can't imagine any mum feeling that was a remotely normal response. I'm sure the hospital was talking about them.

Their house was totally run down, overcrowded and filthy. People only fawned over them as it was a farm and looked like such a wholesome life. If they'd been living in a council estate up the road the narrative would have been very different. Farming unions spoke out about their dangerous behaviours as depicted on the show. They seemed to have no concerns about health and safety when it came to the kids,which is shocking as farming has one of the highest death/injury rates.
Prancing about in the farmyard in a v short mini skirt and dripping with bangles was v odd as well.

Reactions: 5
How on earth does she have the time? She has 8 kids, life on the farm etc. And now they are totally 'inseperable' does that mean Clive is left with the kids?

Reactions: 4
How on earth does she have the time? She has 8 kids, life on the farm etc. And now they are totally 'inseperable' does that mean Clive is left with the kids?
Apparently the affair went on for FIVE YEARS as well. The other man has had 4 other wives and marriages. If he cheated on the 5th I can see him doing the same to Amanda.

Reactions: 4
I bet Amanda was a last of the summer wine fan,watching that show must of been like watching the chippendales for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Did you see the article where Clive pretty much took the blame for the marriage failure ?! All very odd !!

Reactions: 1