Amanda Harrington

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has a baby with that boxer Joe Selkirk didn't she, Amy Jackson's ex. He's probably on the run over there.
Long time lurker here, didn’t realise she had a baby with him he’s a horror. Used to hit Amy when she was with him

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She has a baby with that boxer Joe Selkirk didn't she, Amy Jackson's ex. He's probably on the run over there.
That was his dad who was killed on Crosby beach while the kids waited in the car for him to come back.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Someone’s been in a kitchen doing lines with Mandy…….chatting tit about how great she is and she’s sat her fat arse on him and threatened him to get him to post this……surely?
This guy (who posted that about Amanda) seems the ultimate beg, he was hanging around with the chubby gay lad who said “spooning leads to forking” and just by the way he held himself and his demeanour was and indicator he is a massive wannabe, you know when your guts telling you. If this doesn’t prove that!
He saw there was an opening for a gay best mate since Josh kicked Mand to the kurb, vomit inducing!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Na what the duck is he real 🤣🤣 she’s just a skank from aintree 🤣🤣
He's a eight crank, him. Used to follow Amanda and her mates all around town when he was abar 16 (if that!...), begging for selfies with her and autographs. Then expanded to stalking other z-Listers and tried to set himself up as Celebrity Agent, lol, or in his world "Agent to the Stars".... 🤪

He was the one who originally called her The Queen of Liverpool and she took that name, ran with it, and will die with it. Soft get.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Oh I’ve just had a snoop on his profile, he tries SO hard (also got 11.4K followers so we can discuss) his space raider face and reviews on 2 aesthetic places within a couple of weeks 🤮 I mean, come on Mandy, snap him up as your new bestie so we can face some laughs

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hopefully she’ll take him on one of her MLM Mandy holidays…..has he signed up to her “team”…….BEG

I’ve been inspired to watch scousewives after reading this thread….🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
duck off is she?! I can’t get over this
Yea! I saw this too… last I saw she was a loved up family doing videos for vogue I think with George and the baby and then…. Ed west wick? Think he was in Liverpool filming not sure if that’s how they met, or if she has the little boy much as he isn’t as posted anymore x

Reactions: 3
Yea! I saw this too… last I saw she was a loved up family doing videos for vogue I think with George and the baby and then…. Ed west wick? Think he was in Liverpool filming not sure if that’s how they met, or if she has the little boy much as he isn’t as posted anymore x
Honestly wanna know all the answers to all these q’s so bad.
Still not over her dating Ed either tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 2