Alyssa Lenore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The emerald dress that she put an hermes belt on even if the belt didn't fit her or needed to be part of the outfit šŸ˜‚ she needs a stylist. Everything oversized is not a look for someone her size as it just makes her bigger

Reactions: 4
They are absolutely not there financially.

Heart Evangelista who is a massive actress in the Philippines talked openly about how she has to save for Birkins. So, even if someone of this caliber has to save Alyssa definitely can't afford them.
Her husband is a senator here in the Philippines, and taught her how to save. Her mother was her manager before, and just took control of all of her earnings. She dated this actor/model, and her mom had a PRESS CONFERENCE just to show her disgust for the man she was dating.

So she admits that she really had zero financial know-how, and she would just buy and buy and buy. Her husband taught her to open bank accounts, do accounting, and to strictly use cash.

So now, she limits herself to 2 Hermes bags a year + 1 Chanel tweed set. But then again, Heart has multiple business: she has a clothing, jewelry and skincare brands, but she still saves.

Reactions: 5
Exactly!

So if someone as big as Heart is saving, Alyssa has no business buying 15 Birkin a year.

The girl could pay her mortgage by selling them. Or even better, she could have her dream wedding by selling them.

Her priorities are so wrong and she can't sustain this lifestyle.

Reactions: 10
Honestly I think the reason why sheā€™s so ā€œburnt outā€ and having ā€œimpostor syndromeā€ is because sheā€™s trying to keep up this rich appearance when in reality, sheā€™s actually not. I think that when a person isnā€™t true to themselves, they lose sight on who they really are. I hope she figures all of this out in therapy. But in order to do so, she has to be introspective.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I also remember when she wanted to sell her LV carryon she purchased and she said something along the lines of "We like to travel economy." If you have enough income to purchase multiple Hermes bags, the last thing you should be worried about is justifying "liking" to travel economy. I mean come on. You just sound silly at that point.
:rolleyes: If she is not lazy, she could have used miles points to fly business.

Reactions: 3
She'd rather get sponsored plane tickets than use her miles

• Sick
Reactions: 6
View attachment 1004002
Even tpf has been talking abt her for awhile now
Honestly, the only YouTubers whom I can see to afford this lifestyle are: Sophie Shohet, Dr. Kristina Braly and Mel in Melbourne. Sophie has luxury cars, and has a marketing business alongside her hubby. Dr. Kristina Braly has her anesthesiology hospital work, has a ranch and her scrubs company. Mel, has multiple businesses and has a partnership with Eclaire Atelier: a premium HermĆØs reseller.

They have the means to afford them, and I don't see them being desperate on YouTube, IG and real life via their vlogs.

Alyssa is very fortunate that her Filipino parents had fulfilled their American dream. Not every immigrant can be able to sustain the lifestyle she so desperately shows. A lot of Filipino immigrants are lucky to get by. I have relatives who were lucky to be successful in the US, one lives in Silicon Valley and the other one in Ramsey, NJ.

Her family might be successful, but their money cannot sustain her wannabe lifestyle.

Something about her IG stories are just very bleh and energy draining. Itā€™s always the same content, same grainy darkened filter. It makes me feel sleepy watching them.

Her life online just appears so dreary and beige (not just her fashion sense). Like said she only sees her friends to eat in NYC or take photos. She doesnā€™t have a hobby, sheā€™s always either about to nap, eating or organising her cloffice.

Itā€™s like she lives in a constant quarantine now since 2020.

Reactions: 10
I mean before pandemic before house she was the same too. šŸ˜‚ maybe she travelled more but no hobbies in her day to day life aside from shopping

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I mean before pandemic before house she was the same too. šŸ˜‚ maybe she travelled more but no hobbies in her day to day life aside from shopping
True, I found her Hong Kong vlogs etc kinda meh, all she did was show her hotel, some food places and shopping? No monuments or fun activities.

On another note, Iā€™m very curious to see whatā€™s happening with the wedding. Is she just gonna not mention it and hope her followers forget lol. I donā€™t see her eloping unless itā€™s some luxe sponsored travel package.

Something about her IG stories are just very bleh and energy draining. Itā€™s always the same content, same grainy darkened filter. It makes me feel sleepy watching them.

Her life online just appears so dreary and beige (not just her fashion sense). Like said she only sees her friends to eat in NYC or take photos. She doesnā€™t have a hobby, sheā€™s always either about to nap, eating or organising her cloffice.

Itā€™s like she lives in a constant quarantine now since 2020.
Thatā€™s my biggest issue with her. There are YouTubers out there with full time jobs in addition to their channels who make more of an effort in their videos. Alyssa needs to either learn a hobby or develop a more interesting personality other than browsing sites for things she can buy.

True, I found her Hong Kong vlogs etc kinda meh, all she did was show her hotel, some food places and shopping? No monuments or fun activities.

On another note, Iā€™m very curious to see whatā€™s happening with the wedding. Is she just gonna not mention it and hope her followers forget lol. I donā€™t see her eloping unless itā€™s some luxe sponsored travel package.
Yeah same as her saying that Vrai was what she really wanted for an engagement ring? Lmao no girl we know you really wanted a name brand Cartier or Tiffany who are you fooling

Thatā€™s my biggest issue with her. There are YouTubers out there with full time jobs in addition to their channels who make more of an effort in their videos. Alyssa needs to either learn a hobby or develop a more interesting personality other than browsing sites for things she can buy.

Yeah same as her saying that Vrai was what she really wanted for an engagement ring? Lmao no girl we know you really wanted a name brand Cartier or Tiffany who are you fooling
Yeah we all know shes beaming of jealousy for christine's paris engagement and ring šŸ˜‚ marco took the vrai engagement prolly bc it was sponsored and free šŸ¤”

Yeah we all know shes beaming of jealousy for christine's paris engagement and ring šŸ˜‚ marco took the vrai engagement prolly bc it was sponsored and free šŸ¤”
Ooh who's Christine? Her IG please!

And yes, she definitely wanted a ring that is a statementšŸ˜‚ Too bad they can't afford a Cartier, Tiffany and Harry Winston. They just got Vrai because no one else offered her one šŸ˜‚

Ooh who's Christine? Her IG please!

And yes, she definitely wanted a ring that is a statementšŸ˜‚ Too bad they can't afford a Cartier, Tiffany and Harry Winston. They just got Vrai because no one else offered her one šŸ˜‚
Christine leeee on ig! She did a few TT with her and the differences in personalities are soo off lmao christine is so interesting and bubbly while alyssa is so stiff trying hard to be funny on TT

TBH I've always liked Vrai (I like minimal / delicate jewelry and I know I'm in the minority, but I like the idea sustainable/lab grown diamonds). But it felt odd that Alyssa had a sponsorship with them for her engagement ring... they're affordable so I don't really see the reason why they needed the sponsorship, and it would have seemed like a more genuine love for the brand if it wasn't sponsored, of course.

LOL wait, I just saw her story from a couple hours ago.... she's out to eat at a restaurant and STILL watching a k-drama on their TV? :ROFLMAO: she definitely needs some hobbies

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yeah spends all day watching kdrama, spends all night working procastinating. Next day say she's tired from working šŸ¤” imagine working 9-5 like marco

Am I the only one who thinks that it is weird to organise a wedding abroad and not pay for your guests?

In the Q&A on Instagram she said that her guests would have to pay for everything themselves. Which is incredibly odd because in a normal wedding, at least in my family, the accommodation is organised by the bride and groom. Usually people would rent rooms in the nearby hotels.

But it is odd to me that she has money for Birkin bags, designer clothes and what not but doesn't have money for her friends and family to see the celebration of her relationship with Marco.

If I was a family member or a friend I wouldn't go.

Am I the only one who thinks that it is weird to organise a wedding abroad and not pay for your guests?

In the Q&A on Instagram she said that her guests would have to pay for everything themselves. Which is incredibly odd because in a normal wedding, at least in my family, the accommodation is organised by the bride and groom. Usually people would rent rooms in the nearby hotels.

But it is odd to me that she has money for Birkin bags, designer clothes and what not but doesn't have money for her friends and family to see the celebration of her relationship with Marco.

If I was a family member or a friend I wouldn't go.
Itā€™s more of an American way of doing it as far as I know. Dresses, suits, hotels, and plane fares are paid for by the guests. I am Filipino, and in our culture, pretty much everything, including the wedding partyā€™s suits and dresses, are paid for and part of the bride and groomā€™s expenses. With out-of-town weddings, at least a nightā€™s worth of hotel accommodations for the guests will be paid for. My relatives who have been born and raised in the US, did it the American way when they had their weddings. Imagine my shock when I was first asked to be a bridesmaid and found out I had to pay for my own dress šŸ˜‚ My sibling (born and raised in the Philippines) had a destination wedding in Italy and did it the American way. No one even batted an eyelash or even asked if they will be paying for part of the guestsā€™ hotel accommodations or plane fare.

I wonder if her wedding dress will be oversized. At least it goes with her boring all white "aesthetic"

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.