Ally McGinn #2 Inflatable lips and other bits, McbegGinn needs proper makes tipsgGinn needs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This holiday is really tragic - the non stop posting and explaining that you can order a cocktail, the most basic things everyone does on a basic holiday

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Tragic - nail on the head 💯 I know its a big deal for her, but like u swear she never went outside the door the way she's going on

Reactions: 2
Sitting by the pool drinking cocktails, has she even gotten in with the little one? Too busy trying to get a tan! Delighted she’s friends to play with so they can entertain her!
Same carry on as Melissa Mills!

Sitting by the pool drinking cocktails, has she even gotten in with the little one? Too busy trying to get a tan! Delighted she’s friends to play with so they can entertain her!
Same carry on as Melissa Mills!
Its all a bit soul-less if u ask me 🥴 I had a single mom holiday, in Croatia, did something everyday- relaxed too but kept kid busy 😇 No wonder H*lly bored looking for friends, her mam is too busy getting her new tits out by the pool 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her boobs don’t look right or great in that bikini selfie in the mirror, do they? The skin looks mottled or rippled.

• Heart
Her boobs don’t look right or great in that bikini selfie in the mirror, do they? The skin looks mottled or rippled.
Yeah they don't look great, like even compared to Boozy Suzy (So Boozy Sue Me) who also has hers done, they're too big and plasticy 🥴 She finally left the hotel 🤣 Who said it ? Hi Ally 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yeah they don't look great, like even compared to Boozy Suzy (So Boozy Sue Me) who also has hers done, they're too big and plasticy 🥴 She finally left the hotel 🤣 Who said it ? Hi Ally 👋
I said it today must be killed out reading here as she lies by pool

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I was like yes, she’s finally left the hotel/pool and went for a walk! 🥴
who wants to be seeing Holly doing cartwheels into the pool?! 🙄🤷🏻‍♀️

Perverts , wouldn't be plastering a child on a public page that anyone can watch in a swim costume

Whatever about that, but I could see her face bleeping knocking off the edge 😬

Also, what is a water infection 😕

where she is staying is an FBD hotel so under irish management, maybe she did this thinking she could get a collab, explains the constant thirst tagging

Water infection I would take as like kidney infection. That waterworks 😂😂

• Wow
Reactions: 1