Ally McGinn #2 Inflatable lips and other bits, McbegGinn needs proper makes tipsgGinn needs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like we're coming to the 2nd end of the man child and Pete Burns, she's very quiet, no braggy post about romantic wkend in Belfast, she's an awful gobshite cancelling her appointments over dinner cause she'll be in Belfast with the lad that dumped her already 🙄 Wouldn't be me but as they say fool me once ....

Reactions: 5
Did she ever post about the drainage she had?
No, we won't see that until her "bikini shoot" with the "girls" 🤮 She spoke briefly about it, but edita shite Stylist filmed her whole thing results etc, McbegGinn just blatantly begged and barely touched on it since #IWasAlwaysThisSkinny 🤥

Reactions: 1
Amazing with all tagging and eating in Hyde didn't get her invite on Galway races bus tour

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Amazing with all tagging and eating in Hyde didn't get her invite on Galway races bus tour
Love this 🤣 All her besties were there she be raging 😇 Poor Ally trying to keep up appearances all the time 🤯 She must be wrecked 🙄

Love this 🤣 All her besties were there she be raging 😇 Poor Ally trying to keep up appearances all the time 🤯 She must be wrecked 🙄
She's off on her holiday for thr 1st time in 12 years huns.... was she getting the dig in that the baby daddy pays for nothing said she pays for everything on her own

• Haha
She's off on her holiday for thr 1st time in 12 years huns.... was she getting the dig in that the baby daddy pays for nothing said she pays for everything on her own

You never know he probably takes the child on holidays himself.
It's HER first holiday with her daughter.

Ah let's feel sorry for her she going on holidays and saved up to go and paying for it by herself.Well Ally welcome to real world that's how it works.We all don't record us begging for free stuff or get treatments hair clothes etc handed to us.when these influencers pay themselves they real go on about how dare it is I saved etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Looking for packing advice- mortified for her! Has she no family or friends to ask??!!
suppose it’s her “content/work”at the end of the day!

Looking for packing advice- mortified for her! Has she no family or friends to ask??!!
suppose it’s her “content/work”at the end of the day!
The poor thing didn't get send any new #gifted clothes for her 1st holiday in 12 years... and she has to wear her old clothes she's already had... heart breaking

• Haha
The poor thing didn't get send any new #gifted clothes for her 1st holiday in 12 years... and she has to wear her old clothes she's already had... heart breaking
Wouldn't your heart break for her? Why the crazy emphasis on me and H*lly constant, is she not bringing both kids 🤓

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Wouldn't your heart break for her? Why the crazy emphasis on me and H*lly constant, is she not bringing both kids 🤓
No she booked this as a duck you I'm an independent single mom who can go on holidays when the man child and her were split

Reactions: 6
Leaves Holly on her own down by the pool to go up to the room to get a towel and talk to Instagram…..

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Leaves Holly on her own down by the pool to go up to the room to get a towel and talk to Instagram…..
People to left and right of her are giving her eyes its OK I keep eye on her.She hoping Holly make friends so she doesn't have entertain her.she even let her go to shop on her own.

• Sad
  • Wow
Yeah, not really great i don't think also she's up high from what we've seen is not as if H*lly is in front of her 🙃 Each to their own, and not going mumsnet on it either, but it wouldn't be me 😇

How many times more is she going to tag the hotel? Dying/ begging for an upgrade. The desperation is real with this one 🙄

• Haha
Yeah, not really great i don't think also she's up high from what we've seen is not as if H*lly is in front of her 🙃 Each to their own, and not going mumsnet on it either, but it wouldn't be me 😇

How many times more is she going to tag the hotel? Dying/ begging for an upgrade. The desperation is real with this one 🙄
I'll go there for you!!! WTF I'd never EVER leave a child unattended in a pool to go up 4 flights approx to get an extra towel. There's just no excuse and lifeguard no lifeguard you should be keeping an eye on your child in pool. I'm no saint either only that my toddler tripped straight into a pool with their life jacket on I still went in after them. The life guard just gave me a thumbs up because he seen the whole thing unfold. Seconds literal seconds. What she gonna do jump from the room to pool.

Between herself and twins and Me making a big deal about going away alone. I don't see it. There are times my partner can't go so the kids don't miss out I've brought them away we've holidayed abroad and Ireland we all survive. She only has one child. It's not that big a deal.

• Heart