Ally McGinn #2 Inflatable lips and other bits, McbegGinn needs proper makes tipsgGinn needs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh for duck sake, she's started already, the man child being tagged, his agent being tagged, the bleeping network being tagged ! She's #thirsty as duck 🤮

Reactions: 1
I've been completely turned off Maine Alcalde because of McbegGinn, which is a shame 🙄 Back up in Belfast again this weekend, no sign of H*lly, thought she was a single mam 😆 Definitely a photo shoot coming up, that will coincide with the man child series release 🤮 Another excuse for her to get her tits out 😒

Reactions: 3
Saw Holly yesterday… it’s scary how recognisable all these huns’ children are.

Reactions: 5
That denim dress mother of gawd, she's bet into it, she really does have a very cheap aesthetic 🙄

Reactions: 7
She’s hardly seen Peter, he’s at a class 🤔 and gone on to meet the crew, say he’s delighted to be away from her!!

Had to come to comment after watching todays stories....I'm starting to feel a bit mortified for her, is it just me or does it seem like Peter is checking out and she's just clinging on even harder...making the trek to Belfast all the time and today she's there for pretty much 24 hrs and he's off at a class presume exercise class, surely he could reschedule something like that to spend the day with her when she's trekked up there, and thennnnn "Peters gone on ahead 😟 girls...he didn't even wait for her he jus... left...I would be GUTTED. Its not just a night out with mates it's new people, his new circle and he prefers to land in himself instrad of both of them together and like a little team, and then the eijit follows him afterwards in her spray on shein rag and 2015 plastic heels, boobs hitting the chin....i meannnn. she's like his bit on the side or something. I dunno I get an awful vibe from it it's gonna end in tears and I know she's a dose of shite but it'll be awful for her and that poor little girl it will effect her as well.

Reactions: 13
I agree, I think she's trying her best to hold on to something that has already fizzled out. I'd say he is sorry he got back with her but probably afraid to end it after her tears all over insta after the last break up and her weight loss too. Like nobody wants to be publically blasted for causing upset like that and now that he's becoming more well known he really has to watch himself.

I kinda feel sorrry for him. He's a young fella chasing this acting dream and fair play to him, he's doing very well but she is just clinging on.

He has this new life now and unfortunately, I don't think there is room for her in it.

Had to come to comment after watching todays stories....I'm starting to feel a bit mortified for her, is it just me or does it seem like Peter is checking out and she's just clinging on even harder...making the trek to Belfast all the time and today she's there for pretty much 24 hrs and he's off at a class presume exercise class, surely he could reschedule something like that to spend the day with her when she's trekked up there, and thennnnn "Peters gone on ahead 😟 girls...he didn't even wait for her he jus... left...I would be GUTTED. Its not just a night out with mates it's new people, his new circle and he prefers to land in himself instrad of both of them together and like a little team, and then the eijit follows him afterwards in her spray on shein rag and 2015 plastic heels, boobs hitting the chin....i meannnn. she's like his bit on the side or something. I dunno I get an awful vibe from it it's gonna end in tears and I know she's a dose of shite but it'll be awful for her and that poor little girl it will effect her as well.

Reactions: 7
She clinging on to something that's over.She has no self respect and isn't comfortable in her body.Chasing next cosmetic freebie.if I drove all way to Belfast for night and I spend all day on my own I expect him to wait for me.I be gone back down that road home if he didn't.She do anything to please him as she afraid he dump her and leave her.She was bigger fool get back with him after calling wedding off

She clinging on to something that's over.She has no self respect and isn't comfortable in her body.Chasing next cosmetic freebie.if I drove all way to Belfast for night and I spend all day on my own I expect him to wait for me.I be gone back down that road home if he didn't.She do anything to please him as she afraid he dump her and leave her.She was bigger fool get back with him after calling wedding off
Was thinking that exact same thing I think if he is behaving like that it's to make it blatantly obvious to her so that she will do the deed and dump him so hes not technically the bad guy.but she's just ignoring it. I'd 100 have packed my bag got into my car and returned home if I'd had her day up there, it must feel like tit clearly her self esteem is on the floor. Can you imagine the night she had after that him networking with everyone ignoring her, it actually makes my insides cringe her whole situation lately. He's outgrown her.

I used to feel sorry for her, but she knows well what she's doing, she's well able to dox people when she wants, she's not the wilting wallflower she makes out to be x

Reactions: 6
At Shania last night saw doctors tonight poor single mom two weekends away with boyfriend.does she not spend weekend with child.She works Mon to Thursday and gone away Friday

• Heart
Christ I think I need to boot out my husband out and become a single parent!!.... oh wait he works crazy hours so I'm a single parent and I'm still at home with my kids!!!.... where am I going wrong????

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She did a big post before about co-parenting with BK, now absolutely nothing wrong with it but I think it's 50/50, he calling herself a single is a kick in the teeth for any actual single parent - but she's so thick she'll be like well I'm actually single and a parent so 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Pete Burns wannabe !

• Haha