Ally McGinn #2 Inflatable lips and other bits, McbegGinn needs proper makes tipsgGinn needs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Need thread for McbegGinn
---
Oh my lord my first new thread, and I made a dogs dinner out of it 🀣 Can I get a mod to fix it please?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Definitely something going on, with Peter . And she's asking 600 a month for room in the house ! That's bleeping crazy, but someone has to pay for the plastic 🀑

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Definitely something going on, with Peter . And she's asking 600 a month for room in the house ! That's bleeping crazy, but someone has to pay for the plastic 🀑
Calling my man reel πŸ™„πŸ™„ HI ALLIE was that for us πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Sick
Reactions: 3
What? I didnt see this !!!! SHE IS SOOOO CRINGEY (almost as cringey as the mess I made of the title πŸ₯²)
It was one of them stupid videos she reshared I can't even remember now but was like me calling my man to make sure he still loves me coz he was acting off, or some along those lines πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ

• Sick
Reactions: 2
She's so embarrassing x Jumpin on the Rafah bandwagon now, 200 odd days later 😐 Anything to stay relevant πŸ™„ See she never shared her reel with the drainage like all the other huns did, she shared a few but not her actual one πŸ₯΄

Why is she begging (AGAIN) for a boujee dinner i Belfast, pretty sure Peter orders from the kids menu πŸ€”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
The sunburn on Peter!
How is it a surprise when she was on during the week looking for she was looking for restaurant recommendations in Belfast?!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Cause he has her blocked on Insta πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
---
Also there is absolutely no need for her to have her shirt open that low πŸ‘΅πŸΌ

Last edited:
The sunburn on Peter!
How is it a surprise when she was on during the week looking for she was looking for restaurant recommendations in Belfast?!
My exact thoughts too.... she was hardly on the restaurant beg for nothing πŸ™„

Happy 6 years to Peter and ally... is that including the year break up?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'd be so wary of sharing so much of my relationship especially after the called off engagement πŸ™„ I don't know how she does it ! Just waiting for him to leave her again - also seems like shes doing the running now πŸ₯΄

Reactions: 7
I'd be so wary of sharing so much of my relationship especially after the called off engagement πŸ™„ I don't know how she does it ! Just waiting for him to leave her again - also seems like shes doing the running now πŸ₯΄
Surely the engagement is not back on, how do you get back with someone that says they don't want to marry you, want different times, on different pages! In reality she's in her mid 30s with a child who wants to settle down and he is a man child in his 20s who is chasing an acting dream!

Surely the engagement is not back on, how do you get back with someone that says they don't want to marry you, want different times, on different pages! In reality she's in her mid 30s with a child who wants to settle down and he is a man child in his 20s who is chasing an acting dream!
Pretty sure the ring is back on, so I'd presume the engagement is back on πŸ₯΄ It's an awful situation, if he hits big time with this GOT gig, there's no way she'll be brought along for the ride (πŸ˜‚) literally and figuratively! He's kinda good looking and he'll be swamped by gorgeous actors and entertainers, he'll have no more interest in a tesco value Pete Burns lookalike who begs for her dinner πŸ™„

Holy tit just saw her "6 years together" post, he looks like your man out of the lovely bones movie that 'tache hair style and glasses are doing him no favours!!!