Allchloerose

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even their first kiss looked staged and fake.

I’d give them 10 years max, they’ll have a couple of kids then divorce.
Her face screams did you get the shot, imagine being pronounced husband and wife and your just looking at everyone watching you & not at your husband 😳

Reactions: 3
She tried very very hard to look like she had fun and let her hair down, but she just looks awkward. Her posts are a clear indication this wedding was for money & nothing more. Considering it actually wasn’t a legal wedding it all seems very pointless, maybe that’s just cause im not a big wedding girl!

Reactions: 4
I do realllly like her wedding tho - think the dress was beaut and the venue and decor was amazing. She is still annoying with her Dior hat

I thought it was funny when she started leaning backwards before her husband even went in for a kiss 😂 she knew what shots she wanted!

Reactions: 1
Had to unfollow! This wedding spam is too much, not the content I originally followed her for……. Is nothing private???? May refollow when/if her content returns to fashion but for the time being - nah

Reactions: 2
I didn’t know she’s the only person to ever get married 🙄🙄 she’s really starting to annoy me

I can’t stand the let’s throw it back to day ‘number’ then 800 stories of a boring outfit, a blonde bob, a glass of champagne. Insanely dull. In the last 6 weeks shes not been in the UK once and had an insane wedding and she’s still managed to make it the most boring content. My commute to the office this morning was more interesting!

I’ve stopped watching her stories.
Watching paint dry is more thrilling.
The girl has absolutely zero personality. She is the ultimate boring beige basic witch. Her fella also looks like a prick.

Reactions: 3