Allchloerose

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The house seems ‘cheap’ really- but at the same time I’m totally aware how bonkers it is she can afford that.

Someone mentioned it being cheaper in the north- there’s a lot of places in the north where you would NOT be able to pick up a listed, detached house with four bedrooms, a garden, a drive, a garage and an outbuilding, in good condition, for this price.

Which makes me think it’s ‘cheap’ considering it’s commutable to london. I don’t know the area, is it nice?

Reactions: 1
I’m not sure I’d consider it to be cheap, where I live houses to do tend go around 1m mark but I’m within the tube stations, whereas potters bar is not.

I find it interesting that she’s still commuting into London for her 1rebel class.

I will say she does have quite a classic look and very put together ,v similar to Kate, but it all seems fake.
Also if they’re renovating the kitchen, they must have a lot of money saved up: I wonder how much her fiancé makes to be able to contribute

He’s probably easily on 100k + he’s also from a wealthy family she probably earns not far off that as well they do seem to have an endless bucket of money though!

Her sausage lips are crazy!
She needs to calm down on the filler, because it ruins her face.

Reactions: 7
I don’t get the hashtag, like I get it’s going to be her last name but it just doesn’t make sense? Am I missing something?!

Her hen do looked pretty dull and ‘instagram’
Did anyone expect anything else?…… the definition of Chloe is beige, dull and Instagram. I wonder where she hired her ‘friends’ from. She tries so hard to be a Sloane ranger. The stepford wife act is so cringe and rather sad for a girl of her age!

Reactions: 3
I found the wedding content over the top and incredibly boring. From the dramatics about her face to the actual sharing of the day but insisting it was just the legal, intimate ceremony- why share it, why not keep it private until after the Italy wedding. If she wanted a big song and dance over the Italy wedding keep the actual legal part private. But private means less engagement. I can’t stand the need for attention.

Reactions: 2
What has she done to her face? She looks sooo old
i was thinking this the other day. She used to look so pretty and fresh, but all the fillers are ageing her. Seeing it a lot with these influencers and it actually puts me off getting them anymore. I don’t think dr Nina is doing her any favours personally. She is looking more and more overdone. And the way she is dressing it’s like she’s 15 going on 50

I don’t know what she’s going to do once this wedding is over! It’s literally her whole personality / identity 🙄🙄🙄

some of us have had to plan weddings whilst having full time jobs and other commitments. She makes out like planning her wedding is her full time job 🤔

Her big fish lips are just awful.
They ruined her face, because they look so unnatural.
these influencers making out how ‘busy’ they are all the time make me die 😂😂😂😂 what’s the saying, empty vessels make the most noise?!