Allchloerose

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I unfollowed her... her promoting zara and H&M all the time is so annoying. They have links to Chinese Muslim prison camps and forced labour which had been proved and widely reported in the media. Of Course she didn’t address this because it’s better for her not to which is so selfish and ignorant. Can’t deal

Reactions: 4
I feel mean saying this but she really doesn't look like a size 6 to 8 like she says she is in her videos... 🤔

Reactions: 3
I just discovered her channel. I expected a little more gossip. She seems fairly forgettable.

Reactions: 4
Oohh I don’t want to be intrusive but what kind of area is it in without giving too much away. I was thinking either Hertfordshire or St Albans.

Reactions: 1
Gorgeous house! I wonder what her fiance does for a living, as her following isn’t huge. How do they afford a 1mil house?

Reactions: 2
Wow it’s a nice house. I should have started YouTube when I was younger 😂 then I wouldn’t have to think about eating or buying essentials.

I’m interested to see how she makes it her own, no doubt the house has some beautiful features but I thought parts were very bland and basic 🥴 I’m up north and you wouldn’t pay anywhere near £1 mil for it, but I guess the price tag is the fact it’s so close to London.
It’s deffo not a house I would have spent so long mulling over, as soon as the chain started to break I probably would have gone back to looking.

Did you get a chance to find the house or the location?
I’m interested to see how she makes it her own, no doubt the house has some beautiful features but I thought parts were very bland and basic 🥴 I’m up north and you wouldn’t pay anywhere near £1 mil for it, but I guess the price tag is the fact it’s so close to London.
It’s deffo not a house I would have spent so long mulling over, as soon as the chain started to break I probably would have gone back to looking.

Can you still see it, I cannot find it for the life of me please
Yes I can still see it, don’t think I’m allowed to post a screen shot but it’s right move, northaw, 4 bed, sold stc (it’s important to filter it to include sold) £1,000,000, agent: fine&country

Yes I can still see it, don’t think I’m allowed to post a screen shot but it’s right move, northaw, 4 bed, sold stc (it’s important to filter it to include sold) £1,000,000, agent: fine&country
Thank you, found it. I’m about 20 mins away, quite nice area. Still surprised they can afford it, but influencing must be very promising. Also I didn’t realise she had back in the day plagiarised other blogs, she’s done well to overcome that!

Thank you, found it. I’m about 20 mins away, quite nice area. Still surprised they can afford it, but influencing must be very promising. Also I didn’t realise she had back in the day plagiarised other blogs, she’s done well to overcome that!
I also thought it was a lot of money, and I don’t think it’s all that special for the price. I also didn’t realise the plagiarism. I had a look through her Instagram the other day, she’s clearly had a lot of work done to her face she doesn’t even look like her old self. I feel like she’s trying to move into the Kate hutchins demo-graph with the designer purchases and the most unrealistic spending habit