All that’s pretty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still churning out the ads. Good to see the kids are working on their lockdown too.

Reactions: 8
An Ad for a product so you can keep in touch when your child is out and about. IN THE MIDDLE OF A LOCKDOWN. Know your audience LauraAd🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
An Ad for a product so you can keep in touch when your child is out and about. IN THE MIDDLE OF A LOCKDOWN. Know your audience LauraAd🙄
Nevermind the lockdown. She lives in the middle of nowhere, it's not like her kids are going to be out playing with their friends in the cul-de-sac 🤷 she'll just advertise anything!

Reactions: 12
Why can't these companies sent some treats to key workers instead of these entitled nobodies??? Makes me so mad!

Reactions: 9
So that’s this idiot, Cara Suthers and Marthas happily ever after too all being given easter eggs over people who actually deserve them 🤔😡 anyone else I’ve missed?

Reactions: 5
Why can't these companies sent some treats to key workers instead of these entitled nobodies??? Makes me so mad!
I totally agree, it makes me mad 😡 Just posted over on one of the other Insta Huns thread about this! Don’t know whether to feel more annoyed and disgusted with Fortnums for their stupidity and lack of sensitivity in the given climate or these f**king bunch of vultures for accepting them🤬For Gods sake, people are dying out there and other selfless, wonderful workers are laying their lives on the line day in day out! Wake up Fortnums.... seriously bad PR move in my opinion.
As for Laura Ad, words just fail me...... life goes on just as normal ..... full of #flarrs and #Ad and #Gift...... just remember Laura Ad ..... you reap what you sow!

Reactions: 5
I was so enraged at fortnums sending her free tit at this time i left them a message on their latest insta post and they deleted it !!

I totally agree, it makes me mad 😡 Just posted over on one of the other Insta Huns thread about this! Don’t know whether to feel more annoyed and disgusted with Fortnums for their stupidity and lack of sensitivity in the given climate or these f**king bunch of vultures for accepting them🤬For Gods sake, people are dying out there and other selfless, wonderful workers are laying their lives on the line day in day out! Wake up Fortnums.... seriously bad PR move in my opinion.
As for Laura Ad, words just fail me...... life goes on just as normal ..... full of #flarrs and #Ad and #Gift...... just remember Laura Ad ..... you reap what you sow!
The poor delivery men risking their lives to deliver this..utter tat !!!! So ridiculous.

Reactions: 6
I was so enraged at fortnums sending her free tit at this time i left them a message on their latest insta post and they deleted it !!

The poor delivery men risking their lives to deliver this..utter tat !!!! So ridiculous.
This is like the Joules Mother’s Day PR fiasco a few weeks back, oh and the brilliant FOD AXA International Womens Day post which had to be pulled after so much backlash!! Unless we make our voices heard nothing will ever change. I’m absolutely disgusted!

Reactions: 3
This is like the Joules Mother’s Day PR fiasco a few weeks back, oh and the brilliant FOD AXA International Womens Day post which had to be pulled after so much backlash!! Unless we make our voices heard nothing will ever change. I’m absolutely disgusted!
yes we all need to message/comment on Fortnums post. So tasteless!

Reactions: 3
yes we all need to message/comment on Fortnums post. So tasteless!
Yes go and comment. Its so unncessary. We arent allowed to go out, people have no income, yet they expect post men to deliver large boxes to people who do not need them and put themselves at risk in the process. Unbelievable and in such bad taste.

Reactions: 8
Rest of the UK clapping for carers....shes fizzing up a soda stream. Wanker.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
On an average post she gets 50 to 100 comments. On the competition she has over 7000 comments. The price is something costing about £25. Like really. Are people that desperate! I dont get it. What have we all become

• Wow
Reactions: 7
On an average post she gets 50 to 100 comments. On the competition she has over 7000 comments. The price is something costing about £25. Like really. Are people that desperate! I dont get it. What have we all become
The greed is astounding BUT in fairness the Subway store will be closed for awhile and as directors they can’t furlough 😢

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Oh no, she's advertising the magazine app again today. Will these people never learn ?! :rolleyes:

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.