All That Dreams Glitters #8 All That Dreams Glitters - still no idea what that m

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't decide what's worse, the music she puts over each video or her talking us through the stunning rose gold detailing on everything.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can't decide what's worse, the music she puts over each video or her talking us through the stunning rose gold detailing on everything.
This made me lol so much! That’s literally her go-to phrase. She’s so annoying and her fake nails she done this morning are wonky as heck! Why is she so obsessed with Jessica wright tat? She needs to grow up. Oh and other notebook? REALLY?!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Makes me laugh now she pushes the camera in and out to create some zoom / party effect! Does she not know you can just do that on stories 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
More hauls coming up!!!! Can't wait to see what utter rubbish she has bought now 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hello just wondering does anyone else just randomly ever think about how things are holding up in Stacey's house ?

For example
1.wallpapered tiles in kitchen
2.the emulsion on everything
3. the painted fabric boxes

And many more ?

I often just watch her stories to catch a glimpse of her bodge jobs in the background.

Just so exquisite

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m not sure how her house is still standing to be honest
That loft must be close to collapse

• Haha
Reactions: 7
When will she ever leave the 2014/2015 circuit??
And when will she ever grow up with having your initial on everything and things being pink and glittery
Yaaawwwnn

• Haha
Reactions: 11
All the tat she has bought over the years she could have invested in a few quality pieces and got her house done by PROFESSIONALS.

Reactions: 5
All the tat she has bought over the years she could have invested in a few quality pieces and got her house done by PROFESSIONALS.
Absolutely agree. All the money spent on notebooks and candles could have paid for tiling in the kitchen

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.