All That Dreams Glitters #8 All That Dreams Glitters - still no idea what that m

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stacey once again remove the picture of your son. With a blurred bit over his private parts there are apps. That can remove these. Blurrred parts. . Wake up please.

Reactions: 4
I don’t even let my kids play in the garden naked you never know who’s looking

Reactions: 2
Just no Stacey!!
That garden looks absolutely horrific!
Did she really just put a rug down in the the middle of her patio?
It’s like every bit of space has to be filled with absolute tat

Reactions: 3
Just no Stacey!!
That garden looks absolutely horrific!
Did she really just put a rug down in the the middle of her patio?
It’s like every bit of space has to be filled with absolute tat
And ya can clearly see where summer has been pissing in the same spot for months and shes put the padding pool right next to it!

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Anyone else notice when she was showing the new look clothes she bought she kept covering up the tag size but styles it out like shes showing you the gorg detail

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'd love 5 huge skips and to be let rip on her house. Id say its stink🤢 she needs to see someone about her spending addiction and also possibly hoarding. Also the conservatory......its more of a lean to is it not ?? A lean to with a door

Reactions: 7
Love how again she says look at the attention to detail - er Stace it’s a mass produced cheap rug from Aldi 🤣

• Haha
Wonder why she insists on hiding her sizes on her new look haul. She might be a lot of things but she shouldn't be worried about her size. She's not long had a baby and looks great.

Wow just wow
More clothes to clutter up her already manky cluttered house
She will never ever change
How long now has she been stuck in the 2014/2015 circuit?
Everything is just the same and boring
The same style clothes with the same prints on
When I look back five years ago my style for home and clothes has changed massively!
I actually cringe a little bit when I see pics of my floral home from back in 2014 and loads of pink!
I have grown so much in the past seven years and changed with the times
She is just stuck in a boring rut of the same tit different day
Buying loads of clothes then sorting them in a few months then repeat!
All the while Stacey thinking it’s great content!

Wow a lot of summer clothes for 2 months wear come October it will turn chilly. Mind you come October she will have a summer dress on with thick winter tights knowing car crash stace. 🙈

£122.52 she spent on her little girl
£6.25 on the little boy.
Just goes to show whos favourite

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Ahhhh the great inspirational Dream Believe Achieve notebook….. for the food shop list.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.