All That Dreams Glitters #8 All That Dreams Glitters - still no idea what that m

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More bleeping diaries/journals/tat. She’s actually got a serious problem.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Really?
We really needed a crappy haul for some cleaning bits another wax melt burner and stationary?
I buy tit all the time but I don’t upload it
Why do they think we need to see every god dam thing

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Really?
We really needed a crappy haul for some cleaning bits another wax melt burner and stationary?
I buy tit all the time but I don’t upload it
Why do they think we need to see every god dam thing
😂😂😂 it’s when they show you the Fanny pads they have purchased and say tampons for my period as if we don’t bleeping now what they are for? 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How much stationery does one person need? It's not like she's working from home and we can all see she doesn't do housework let alone filing. I bet her paperwork is shoved in a cupboard with all the catalogue bills unopened 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How stunning is that jar she got? It's just beautiful. I literally thought she had wasted her money but no, she's found a use for it!!!

She has taken her washing pods out of their child proof container and put them in a glass jar instead so Avery can see them and wonder what they are and even take the kid off himself

Such a good Mommy!!!!! 😍😍

Only kidding. She's still a twit.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
How stunning is that jar she got? It's just beautiful. I literally thought she had wasted her money but no, she's found a use for it!!!

She has taken her washing pods out of their child proof container and put them in a glass jar instead so Avery can see them and wonder what they are and even take the kid off himself

Such a good Mommy!!!!! 😍😍

Only kidding. She's still a twit.
Came here to say this!! This is so dangerous. Stacey... if you're reading here please put them back in to the child proof box they come in

Reactions: 7
I'm so glad Avery has his own journal. That will be really useful while he cant read and write because he's 4 years old.

The comment by Albert Einstein will be particularly useful for him while he's learning phonics 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You take freebies off company's Stacey, you dont 'work with them' duck sake. You don't work, at all!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Can't wait to see what gems she puts on her bucket list...a trip to a B&M in another county perhaps? 🤭

• Haha
I don't get why she thinks she needs a fancy planner like that she doesn't do anything 🤣
Planner Day 1-99....don’t clean the house and make it look so messy and dirty a burglar would think someone’s been in before them. Day 100....clean house, glue carpet fibres onto burn patch on floor and paint anything and everything in white emulsion paint!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Planner Day 1-99....don’t clean the house and make it look so messy and dirty a burglar would think someone’s been in before them. Day 100....clean house, glue carpet fibres onto burn patch on floor and paint anything and everything in white emulsion paint!
Love this 😂

Day 74: Raid neighbours skip for more tat

• Haha
Day 53 in Stacey’s house: scrub the tit out of the armchair with a Minkey scrubber... spray front room liberally with Zoflora and vanish carpet foam

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why is she sharing a pic of Avery naked?! Even with dot covering his privates. People take these sort of pics off peoples profiles for pervy kicks and worse. GOD!

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Wtf has she dressed the baby in???!! Also, more importantly WHY has she shared a naked picture of Avery??? So many pervy people take these pictures. Please Stacey take this down and thibk about protecting your children!!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 6
She must learn there are apps now which can remove these said dots they put in front of children privates I have come across this conversation before Yes Stacey wake up . Please remove that photo . Blossomingbird is one. . Several I come across . Remo these photos

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.