All That Dreams Glitters #7 no style, no class come on Stacey sort out the grass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done Stacey. Just please realise that you’re constantly overcompensating for his problems by being excessive amounts of tat for him. He doesn’t need it and is actually causing him more stress

Reactions: 11
She's done it!!

At least she's finally accepted it and acknowledged it. The longer she was in denial, the harder for Avery it would have been.

Yes she didn't have to share any of it and it's her right to keep it private, but she splashes him all over her page and forces him into uncomfortable situations and environments for the gram

Reactions: 12
Thank god !! I think we’ve all been waiting for this day for a long time. She can now stop trying to show everyone of her so called perfect life with no problems. People have only had issues with her because we all knew deep down that she wasn’t being real with her followers.
Well done for speaking out, I’m sure it would have been extremely hard for her !!

Reactions: 7
It’s sad that she’s blocked people before who have had concerns and reached out and offered help. Hopefully she will stop this now and realise she will get so much help and advice if she’s willing to let go of that ‘perfect, staged insta life’ and be open and honest

Reactions: 11
Well done Stacey, not gonna lie this has made me tear up a lil bit!

Onwards and upwards for gorgeous little Averie now hopefully,

Reactions: 6
I’m glad she’s opened up about avery.. but did she really need to block other ASD mums that Reached out to her, to genuinely support her. I think she’s been reading here and I think she has only opened up because it’s far too noticeable and she wants to gain more followers, like I’ve said in many posts!.I’m sorry if it sounds harsh but I’m not buying it as heartfelt, if she was really helping Avery he wouldnt have such bland toys, cloths and decor. Autistic kids are drawn to bright colours. Stacey I see through you hun! But I would like to say well done to the teachers at Avery schoolFor fighting to get her little boy help, he’s a beautiful little boy and I wish him all the best! He reminds me of my asd daughter. Oh and Stacey, the money you will get to help your child.. is for you child.. not B&M, glossybox, Studio and boohoo money for you!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I’m glad she’s opened up about avery.. but did she really need to block other ASD mums that Reached out to her, to genuinely support her. I think she’s been reading here and I think she has only opened up because it’s far too noticeable and she wants to gain more followers, like I’ve said in many posts!.I’m sorry if it sounds harsh but I’m not buying it as heartfelt, if she was really helping Avery he wouldnt have such bland toys, cloths and decor. Autistic kids are drawn to bright colours. Stacey I see through you hun! But I would like to say well done to the teachers at Avery schoolFor fighting to get her little boy help, he’s a beautiful little boy and I wish him all the best! He reminds me of my asd daughter. Oh and Stacey, the money you will get to help your child.. is for you child.. not B&M, glossybox, Studio and boohoo money for you!
I said a while back I thought she’d been claiming something as she seemed to be spending more than usual.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She won’t be entitled to any money yet. He’d need an official diagnosis first and even then he’d need to be severe to get help.

Reactions: 2
It’s based on care needs. If he needs an hour or more of extra care compared to another child his age he’s entitled to DLA

Reactions: 4
I’m really happy for her that she’s decided to speak out. Obviously she didn’t have to as it’s her own personal private life, however I do think it’s healthier for someone like her to open up and admit these things. It’s obvious a weight has been lifted for her, which is nice.

Purely done it because of reading here and saw comments about gaining followers and engagement but same time I’m glad he is getting help
So maybe now we can stop being referred to as trolls as we was right in our opinions

Now let’s see if Lucy Jessica Carter can do the same with that naughty little boy Jesse as he clearly has things wrong with him too

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Well done Stacey, not gonna lie this has made me tear up a lil bit!

Onwards and upwards for gorgeous little Averie now hopefully,
Me too. Must have been terrible for them. He’s a beautiful boy x

She won’t be entitled to any money yet. He’d need an official diagnosis first and even then he’d need to be severe to get help.
He will still be diagnosed as having a GDD.. (Global development Delay) he’s also classed as non verbal as he cannot talk in sentences, he says odd words which is still classed as non verbal, my daughter is non verbal. She will be entitled to a little something as she’s not a worker and he has special needs. Once she gets the official Autism diagnosis she will then be entitled for support funds and also she would get a carers payment if he can’t carry out daily tasks a child his age can carry out.

It’s sad that she’s blocked people before who have had concerns and reached out and offered help. Hopefully she will stop this now and realise she will get so much help and advice if she’s willing to let go of that ‘perfect, staged insta life’ and be open and honest
I think as a mother you feel overprotective as if others shouldn’t point it out I should have some maternal instincts that’s telling me myself. I’m so pleased she’s recognised this and is seeking help.

I did wonder if stacey herself is on the spectrum? Kudos to Stacey. I actually cried reading her post. She didn’t have to share any of it. She loves that boy and it’s plain for everyone to see.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.