All That Dreams Glitters #7 no style, no class come on Stacey sort out the grass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What can this crazy lady possibly need from Boohoo now? :ROFLMAO:

butttttt as crazy as she is, I can’t help but have a little bit of a soft spot for her as I do think she has a sad and lonely life and that’s why she’s constantly buying things she can’t really afford

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It’s a vicious circle! Buy loads of tit she doesn’t need and can’t afford...Moan about all the clothes and tatt she has and have a huge clear out...and repeat forever! Her loft must cave in soon, surely! Anything with any money off she has to have it, bargain!!! Even if it won’t fit Avery for another 2 years. She needs help and fast.

Reactions: 11
She is just a mess. There is no reason to buy for the sake of it, even if it is discounted. She just lacks all sense of a fully grown woman who should be saving money or investing it elsewhere, like doing things properly in her house!!!!

Reactions: 3
I genuinely think because she has no friends (well we dont see any), no job or any hobbies she is constantly buy buy buying to do something with her day. Dont get why she doesn't get a little part time job to give her something to do, if not that get out there and make some bloody friends

Reactions: 6
I genuinely think because she has no friends (well we dont see any), no job or any hobbies she is constantly buy buy buying to do something with her day. Dont get why she doesn't get a little part time job to give her something to do, if not that get out there and make some bloody friends
She worked in a bakery part time before.... I don’t think she’s ever had a proper job and she’s in her 30s!

Reactions: 4
I'm so pleased she has opened up about him. Am sure she'll have lots of support from other parents on there going through similar with their children

Reactions: 8
Thank god she is finally facing it. She can stop trying to be perfect and actually do things that will be perfect for Avery.
She needs to get rid of all the clutter and crap even if it means box it up and put it away. It's clear Avery has too much stuff which he can't cope with.

Reactions: 7
Normally what I have to say and the comments I’ve made on Stacey are negative because that’s been my opinion. But today I just wanna say - YES STACEY!! Well done for being honest and keeping it real finally, I’m so happy that she has spoken out on this and hope it continues. And that video of her and Avery was the first natural video I’ve seen of them where you can see their bond. I hope only good things continue now and she turns it all around

Reactions: 13
I’m so pleased that stacey has addressed this. Made up for her I really am. I’m glad Avery will seek the help he needs x

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.