Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mum123

VIP Member
Go back 5 years and she's a different person. You can almost see the unhappiness and depression creeping in. I feel a bit sorry for her.

Still. At least she has Jack. When I see this picture, I totally get why she's pregnant, I couldn't say no to him either....
wow is that jack? I thought it was olly Murs then 🤔😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Ocupus5

Chatty Member
Agree with this 👆🏻 it will definetly be one of them pop the balloon gender reveals. All for the gram.
For sure will be some proper extra gender reveal. Stace will be shrieking and Jumping up and down while saying “bloody amazing” while she cries into a “Bloody beautiful” pink baby grow and then saying good boy over and over at Avery while he tries to get away and Jack will just be standing there like the gormless Fanny he is.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Chrissy2228

What we are failing to acknowledge is that her and jack have had to have sex for this to have occurred 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick

flamingo29

Chatty Member
Spends about £100 on useless pink tat for her tree...
Moans that a £4.99 bottle of Bepanthen was pricey...

That is Stacey logic for you 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha

Ronnie

I’m glad she’s opened up about avery.. but did she really need to block other ASD mums that Reached out to her, to genuinely support her. I think she’s been reading here and I think she has only opened up because it’s far too noticeable and she wants to gain more followers, like I’ve said in many posts!.I’m sorry if it sounds harsh but I’m not buying it as heartfelt, if she was really helping Avery he wouldnt have such bland toys, cloths and decor. Autistic kids are drawn to bright colours. Stacey I see through you hun! But I would like to say well done to the teachers at Avery schoolFor fighting to get her little boy help, he’s a beautiful little boy and I wish him all the best! He reminds me of my asd daughter. Oh and Stacey, the money you will get to help your child.. is for you child.. not B&M, glossybox, Studio and boohoo money for you!

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Ocupus5

Chatty Member
I can’t believe what she has dressed the baby in. 24 hours old and in tights and a tutu. She should be ashamed of herself! how is that comfortable for a tiny newborn. Disgusting, all so she can get a photo for the gram.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

Hill1994

Why can’t jack help her out with all that mess. I’d literally fucking knock him into next week the lazy twat

• Haha
  • Heart

Ronnie

I think as a mother you feel overprotective as if others shouldn’t point it out I should have some maternal instincts that’s telling me myself. I’m so pleased she’s recognised this and is seeking help.

I did wonder if stacey herself is on the spectrum? Kudos to Stacey. I actually cried reading her post. She didn’t have to share any of it. She loves that boy and it’s plain for everyone to see.
I’m sorry but I disagree, I do not believe she’s doing the best for him! She actually makes his autism worse by refusing to let him
Have colourful toys and clothes and a calm environment, she paints everything grey, white and blue! He has far too much stuff! He gets too over stimulated. If you put your life online then you should be straight up from the start. Not go around blocking people because they genuinely want to help. She’s simple done it for followers. She has no patience for him and that’s obvious from the Easter egg hunt post.
I believe jack is the pro active parent in this situation. Austin therapies are expensive and given the choice between an occupational therapy session or shop at B&M.. I know what she would pick! I can’t afford to have glossy box, I save every cent for my daughter to have therapies.

I’m sorry but I disagree, I do not believe she’s doing the best for him! She actually makes his autism worse by refusing to let him
Have colourful toys and clothes and a calm environment, she paints everything grey, white and blue! He has far too much stuff! He gets too over stimulated. If you put your life online then you should be straight up from the start. Not go around blocking people because they genuinely want to help. She’s simple done it for followers. She has no patience for him and that’s obvious from the Easter egg hunt post.
I believe jack is the pro active parent in this situation. Austin therapies are expensive and given the choice between an occupational therapy session or shop at B&M.. I know what she would pick! I can’t afford to have glossy box, I save every cent for my daughter to have therapies.
I also think she’s ashamed he’s autistic and that’s why she’s always crying.. because she wants him to be normal. I also think she is severely depressed because of it.

• Heart

Ocupus5

Chatty Member
That reveal was even better than I had hoped 😂😂😂

So both her and jack knew the gender after the scan and screamed in the garden but still bought a balloon for the reveal with her parents - why would you not just tell them 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ Why do the balloon pop which people do when they don’t know

That video and Jacks dancing and face has to be one of the best and most cringe things I have ever had to witness. Can’t stop cracking up at It.

she is going dress the new baby like a right Chav and we all know it will be her favourite child.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Kmux

VIP Member
Having fuck all else to do on a Friday night I've been on Lux Roux insta and looking at the other same lettering styles on their other items it's definitely an A at the end and I'm almost sure the first letter is a B. The two loops look too far down to be two L's but I need to walk away now and find myself a life 😂

• Haha

Mum123

VIP Member
Oh my god the biggest cringe fest I have ever, ever seen!!!! Oh my god. And poor, poor Avery I feel so sorry for that little boy. He won’t get a look in now she has her fucking doll to dress up!

• Haha