All That Dreams Glitters #6 Expensive female pj’s for the Gram, Stace doesn’t care Jack’s a man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I completely agree. My daughter never eats her meals on the sofa and so now she understands food is eaten at the table (and with cutlery!) at home, in restaurants and at other people's houses. It's a basic life skill if you ask me!
I find it so irritating that they have a dining table and never use it! What is the bloomin' point?!
iTs FoR sHoWw 😂

Why does she let her pre schooler child eat pizza on the sofa knowing fine well like most other kids that age she’ll have to clean it after! she has a dining table ,why doesn’t she teach him the basic skill of sitting at the table for meal times .Even if she didn’t have a table wouldn’t she just sit him on the carpet .
Why would you make more work for yourself having to scrub your sofa and damage your sofa in the process
She’s brainless!
Also if she stopped buying all the unnecessary cleaning products she would be able to buy the curtains much quicker ,not that they look very good IMO anyway.Just can’t this throwing chemicals all over the house business ,especially when you have a small child and dog .
She is lazy! The fact they sit on the sofas and eat just shows they don't interact with each other but the fact that Avery has that small table and chair she got him and she doesn't even sit him at it is mind boggling. My first home with my son was super small and we had no where we could have a dining table but he had a chair and small fold out table that he could sit at and eat properly!

Reactions: 2
She is lazy! The fact they sit on the sofas and eat just shows they don't interact with each other but the fact that Avery has that small table and chair she got him and she doesn't even sit him at it is mind boggling. My first home with my son was super small and we had no where we could have a dining table but he had a chair and small fold out table that he could sit at and eat properly!
Same ,I didn’t have a dining table for quite a while when my daughter was little but she had a small table and chairs set of her own she would eat meals at.I didn’t realise Avery had one ,that woman is bizzare! poor kid won’t know what’s hit him when he has to sit in a canteen at school with actual table chair and cutlery

Reactions: 2
Same ,I didn’t have a dining table for quite a while when my daughter was little but she had a small table and chairs set of her own she would eat meals at.I didn’t realise Avery had one ,that woman is bizzare! poor kid won’t know what’s hit him when he has to sit in a canteen at school with actual table chair and cutlery
It's ok, he has lunch at nursery so they can teach him how to sit at a table to eat meals 🙄 one less thing for her to "worry" about!

Reactions: 8
It’s just odd that someone would be appear on the gram to be such a frantic cleaner and Mrs hinch wannabe but then let her young child eat his meals on the sofa .I don’t think she actually likes or does any proper cleaning at all ,she just likes buying cleaning products ,chucking them round her home and filmining it for what she thinks makes interesting gram content .It doesn’t of course .

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It’s just odd that someone would be appear on the gram to be such a frantic cleaner and Mrs hinch wannabe but then let her young child eat his meals on the sofa .I don’t think she actually likes or does any proper cleaning at all ,she just likes buying cleaning products ,chucking them round her home and filmining it for what she thinks makes interesting gram content .It doesn’t of course .
Definitely - if she isn't filming it for the gram, it ain't happening!

Reactions: 1
You have nailed it in one .

Reactions: 3
Exactly and once you've seen her do it once no need to see again we haven't got dementia Stacey ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Did I just hear her say that she doesnt ever make time for herself? 😂 did she forget she regularly makes 'me time' to watch films or read a book?

Reactions: 15
Did I just hear her say that she doesnt ever make time for herself? 😂 did she forget she regularly makes 'me time' to watch films or read a book?
Only all day everyday 🤣 give it a rest Stacey, you’re hilarious 😂 sit down and have a rest for god sake, you deserve it hun!

• Haha
Pretty sure last week she made a point of sitting on the sofa with a coffee while Avery was at nursery*

*looked after by someone else before he came home for an afternoon nap until Jack came home

• Angry
Reactions: 9
LOLLL!!
I feel so sorry for her having no time to herself, it must be so hard being at home all day long with no child and then when your child comes home the stress of them having a long nap!

I’m so lucky because I work full time 12 hour days, have a family and a partner who works away. So I mean as you can tell I’m so blessed with time to myself unlike the ever busy Stacey - I’m so lucky I don’t have her never ending schedule of a life 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
*note whole tones of sarcasm*

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Never. And definitely doesn’t have a highlight called “Pamper.”
Actual LOLz every time I look at these pictures, they are gold! 🤣 I’ve got a screenshot of the face mask and let it go book one on my camera roll and I came across it the other day and creased up! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It is absolutely awful that she blocks anyone who are trying to offer help to her. As a first time mother and someone who isn't exactly surrounded by a great support system she should would want the insight of those in similar circumstances.
It seems that Stacey blocks anyone who seems to "threaten" her way of seeing and dealing with whatever she has going on in her life.
Before Stacey got married and had Avery she was happy, her home was full of colour and she showed personality in her pictures. Seems like she spiralled after having Avery in to this manic, attention seeking, wannabe influencer and it is sad to see.
Avery as a baby was happy in all his photos, always smiling and looked comfortable and happy and to see the shift in him is heartbreaking.
If Stacey cannot see the damage she is doing to not only herself but to her child and then not allow anyone else to have an opinion or show any care towards her is quite worrying really.
I actually used to like her before she had Avery haha,then yes like you said she’s completely changed and not for the good 😩 she only started all the cleaning vids after the mrs hinch gate,she never uses to post the rubbish she does now! She really does need to concentrate more on her child because tbh I don’t think she does anything at all with him! Maybe he’s not got autism but completely lacking in stimulation who knows xxx

I used to follow her but she’s annoying af so I had to unfollow .couldnt even hate watch ,that mouth !
She needs to stop with those talking vids. That mouth is literally all over the place 😩 she’s literally the most boring women on insta! She also really needs to understand that her constant talking of her kid is really of no interest to anybody else! Nobody cares how much sleep you’ve had,how many times you kids been attached to your tit in the night 😩 just duck off! And I can’t believe she’s only 32,she looks soooo much older than that!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.