All That Dreams Glitters #6 Expensive female pj’s for the Gram, Stace doesn’t care Jack’s a man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was told by a plumber to never paint a radiator as it reduces the heat output dramatically so your paying for your gas etc and not getting the benefits!
Never had an issue with this. My radiators at home growing up, and in my house now, were always done by our decorator, and they’re hot as anything.

Never had an issue with this. My radiators at home growing up, and in my house now, were always done by our decorator, and they’re hot as anything.
Agree-we’ve painted radiators in our old house and it wasn’t an issue....however we did use the correct paint not cheap emulsion slopped on the with the worlds worst paint brush 🤦🏼‍♀️😂

Reactions: 1
I'm guessing they used radiator paint and not wall and ceiling paint though!

All that paint on the kitchen work top....
She has a garden why is she not doing it out there 😳
She's probably painted her doors tit and can't get out, she barely opens a window so I'm guessing the doors are never open

GET PAINTING WITH STACE!
I CAN PAINT EVERYFING EEEEKKKKK...
*Furniture
*Beautiful Victorian outdoor tiles
*Slabs
*Outdoor PVC
*Door frames
*Cars
*Boats
*Aeroplanes
*Literally everything.

Couple coats if the worlds crappest White emulsion (for indoor use only? TSKKK EEEKKK STUNNING!) from Wilko and won't last 5 minutes with a ten year old brush with 3 bristles.

STUNNINGEEEKKKKROSEGOLDDDDCRACKHEAD

• Haha
Reactions: 23
What the hell. She say the edges are neat wtf it’s not even straight 🤦🏻‍♀️ And she put the chair over the spice rack and everything on the side she would have had to move it to put is back and top cover is about touching top of chair

Is jack home or she the one watching football as she say she only just as time to paint the table befor picking Avery up

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I have so many questions about this woman,
Why doesn't anyone buy her a new brush
Why is she painting everything including a radiator with emulsion
Why didn't she protect the worktops before painting on top of them
Why did she do that awful runner
Who in their sane mind paints a toothbrush??
What drugs is she on?? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I have so many questions about this woman,
Why doesn't anyone buy her a new brush
Why is she painting everything including a radiator with emulsion
Why didn't she protect the worktops before painting on top of them
Why did she do that awful runner
Who in their sane mind paints a toothbrush??
What drugs is she on?? 😂
If she can afford to buy grubby box (not a typo!) she can afford a new paint brush her goddamn self! 😂

Reactions: 3
GET PAINTING WITH STACE!
I CAN PAINT EVERYFING EEEEKKKKK...
*Furniture
*Beautiful Victorian outdoor tiles
*Slabs
*Outdoor PVC
*Door frames
*Cars
*Boats
*Aeroplanes
*Literally everything.

Couple coats if the worlds crappest White emulsion (for indoor use only? TSKKK EEEKKK STUNNING!) from Wilko and won't last 5 minutes with a ten year old brush with 3 bristles.

STUNNINGEEEKKKKROSEGOLDDDDCRACKHEAD
Don't forget the toothbrush 😂😂😂😂
What a melt she is 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 4
"I'm going to put the coffee table I got out of a skip into the extension"
Extension!!! 😂😂

Using a knife instead of a screwdriver! She is just the gift that keeps on giving!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ohhhhhhh dear god send help. Just no more. No can’t deal with it.her and that Becky home sweet home thing need to team up . Just no. Dumb and dumber .

Reactions: 4
Extension!!! 😂😂

Using a knife instead of a screwdriver! She is just the gift that keeps on giving!!!
I really hope she cleans it bfor 🤢.

Extension!!! 😂😂

Haaaaa the knife as a screwdriver just made me weak....just when you think she’s done it all you get a little gem like that

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Haaaaa the knife as a screwdriver just made me weak....just when you think she’s done it all you get a little gem like that
You'd think there isn't a household that doesn't own a screwdriver, then she appears 🙄

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.