Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Slowcookersaddo

Chatty Member
Oh she really does! The kid is ill AGAIN! Literally not a week goes by that he hasn’t got something wrong with him! Probably all the shit baby groups she takes him to over and over 🙄 all she ever talks about is that bloody kid! God I love my kids but I don’t want to talk about them every minute of the day,she will be one of them fucking annoying women at these baby groups that only ever talks about ‘the kids’ and no other conversation is made! Her house is even as bland as her,there’s literally no personality in it at all! Bare walls,bare bloody everything,honestly i can’t stand her. She put on her stories not long ago that her mum persuaded her to give henry a chocolate finger and she finally gave in 🙄 oh fuck off,he will face plant all the chocolate cake as soon as he can 😂 she won’t even give him a little cake,has to be those shit vegetable muffins 🤢 she’s so extra it’s sickly 🤢
She reminds me of ken Dodd !
I know everyone thinks their child is the most beautiful ,intelligent ,well behaved etc but she on another level

Jt1801xx

I completely agree. My daughter never eats her meals on the sofa and so now she understands food is eaten at the table (and with cutlery!) at home, in restaurants and at other people's houses. It's a basic life skill if you ask me!
I find it so irritating that they have a dining table and never use it! What is the bloomin' point?!
iTs FoR sHoWw 😂

Slowcookersaddo

Chatty Member
He looks happier with his grandma & grandad but every single time she’s around he looks like he’s hating every single minute! He seems a very troubled distressed little man and she just looks evil! Even her smile looks evil,horrible horrible women!

I said that about the kitchen! It makes me want to order a skip and literally chuck every single thing away,Who has a kitchen like that now 🤢

Wow that’s saying something if you couldn’t even hate watch 😂 go over and watch the ones from today 😩 god she thinks shes right up there! She literally never stops talking about that bloody baby,he’s always ill,iv never known a baby to be ill like that CONSTANTLY! and now all she bangs on about is the big ‘return to work’ scenario as if she’s the only women to ever have a child and work! That nursery must dread her walking in,she’s definitely one of those people who thinks their something they really are not 🤯

The way she talks I actually thought she was half deaf because she talks like she is but there’s no hearing aids so I’m guessing it’s just her way but it really grates on me! And then teeth!!! Jeez 😂
I had a quick look,it was all I could bare .Shes so full of herself and like you say ,really thinks she’s something she’s not .Lol at you thinking she was deaf ,I can totally see why you thought that now you’ve mentioned it .Shes just one of them who comes across as if she’s THE most important person in the world and THE only person to ever deal with something eg .returning to work !

Skatey

Yes and bubble bath. Kids are inquisitive. It would be irresponsible to leave stuff like that for a child to find.
My kids am bag enough when they am in the actual bath, they got hold of the bubble bath once and squirted it all out whilst I was getting the towels ... her poor carpet will be ruined 🙄

Slowcookersaddo

Chatty Member
I’ve come here to comment on the toothbrush situ
What the actual ! Ain’t nobody got time for that ! Unless your Stacey ,obv

DevaVictrix

Chatty Member
I was told by a plumber to never paint a radiator as it reduces the heat output dramatically so your paying for your gas etc and not getting the benefits!
Never had an issue with this. My radiators at home growing up, and in my house now, were always done by our decorator, and they’re hot as anything.

Jt1801xx

Just send help. Oh my days . My other half uses sealant on a daily basis part of his job he is in tears laughing what the uck . Stacey stop what you are doing please stop spraying that cheap nasty chemicals all over that carpet that poor dog is laying in that making its skin itch. Please don’t shut the gates as that poor dog needs 24 hour access to water ,

Why do you not take that poor child and dog out for a walk. Avery looks so white. No fresh air . Just. All the adventures you could have make up stories ,let him collect wood . Poor lad As stated you don’t know how to look after him . Poor lad .
I don’t know why you’ve quoted me... I asked a question... I’m not Stacey, I don’t spray anything in my home at all and my children do go out 🤔