All That Dreams Glitters #6 Expensive female pj’s for the Gram, Stace doesn’t care Jack’s a man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she act so surprised when she's gifted something, 'oh I wasn't expecting this' well clearly you were they don't just pluck your address out the of thin air. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
How much more is she going to cram on that tree? I can’t stand when you can’t actually see any green/tree

Reactions: 6
STACEY LISTEN... there is more to life than shopping... surely you know that and you do love your family etc BUT - you seem to buy / order / get something new EVERY DAY. Not only is it a load of stuff you don’t need but also it’s had for the environment and your own finances as a household. Just stop, challenge yourself. When you wanna go to primark and splash the cash, take Avery to the park instead. When you wanna order from studio or whatever, instead browse sites to learn new skills or read a book... all you seem to do is spend and woman to woman I’m telling you it’s not healthy. Obvs food is something that you may need to spend money on everyday and there might be times when more money needs to be spent on other things, but you just seem excessive when u don’t even work

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I don’t even know which bit to start with from all those stories!
Wasting loads of money on primark makeup (not that there’s anything wrong with it) when she’s got mountains and mountains of high end stuff from her sodding glossy-boxes! She cannot stop spending!
More zoflora because she’s going through so much of it... what. I have a bottle from last Christmas that is not even half empty!
More tat to go on the tree because she can see gaps... WHERE? You cant even see the tree 😂😂 and she’s going to just plop some sticks on there to not waste them 🤣
She is unreal.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She's out of control. Another notebook, more pyjamas and all that makeup just because it was cheap - it's only a bargain if you need it Stace!
The white top - it was only £3 so thought she'd give it a go, despite it not being her style! Then it's a waste of £3! 😤

Reactions: 7
Baking?! Is she seriously going to let her little boy eat the cakes! Have you seen the sugar content in those bottles 🤦🏼‍♀️ Absolutely ridiculous. Why can’t she make them from scratch, they’re the easiest thing in the world to make.

Reactions: 1
Baking?! Is she seriously going to let her little boy eat the cakes! Have you seen the sugar content in those bottles 🤦🏼‍♀️ Absolutely ridiculous. Why can’t she make them from scratch, they’re the easiest thing in the world to make.
At least she’s doing something with him thought I suppose

Reactions: 8
Well well well ,where do we begin with today’s stories .
Yet another bleeping notepad and pen
More bottles of zoflora
Reduced primark makeup I bet she never even uses
Her telling us that if we do one thing this Xmas we must buy a tit primark eyeshadow palette and her telling us it’s on par with Mac even though she hasn’t even used it
And the tree decorations !
She then goes on to share a quote suggesting she’s broke
Well maybe stop buying unnecessary tit that she’s already got then

Reactions: 3
ANOTHER bleeping NOTEBOOK?!?!?!?! I think we should blame deforestation on Stacey ‘I need everything and I need it now’ Woodfield 🤬

Back again with her silent shopping videos. Her tree is an eye sore as it is yet she is buying more to put on it. Does she not realise that you are supposed to be able to see the tree!

Reactions: 2
I don’t even know which bit to start with from all those stories!
Wasting loads of money on primark makeup (not that there’s anything wrong with it) when she’s got mountains and mountains of high end stuff from her sodding glossy-boxes! She cannot stop spending!
More zoflora because she’s going through so much of it... what. I have a bottle from last Christmas that is not even half empty!
More tat to go on the tree because she can see gaps... WHERE? You cant even see the tree 😂😂 and she’s going to just plop some sticks on there to not waste them 🤣
She is unreal.
‘Plop some sticks!’
Omg that bit had me creased....’you get all the stalk to which you can just put round the bottom...’ what the actual?! She’s bonkers

and more Christmas pjs?!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I wonder if she ever finishes an eye shadow pallet? Or uses her pens till they run out?

I have 3 eye shadow pallets, I got rid of two of them because they were part used but had gone all crumbly. I then picked up a No7 one from Boots for £3 in the sale, it was £15 but I've not used it yet.

And I love how she has replaced her foundation brush because it's manky but her pots, pans and paintbrush are acceptable!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.