Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EmilyChambers

VIP Member
I cannot fathom why she would rip sealant out before she can replace it? Surely that would do more damage than good?! Don’t even get me started on painting it, what a shitshow!!
Does she have a shower or is that her one bathroom? I can’t imagine choosing that bath over one you can shower in, seems she’s tried to go for a ‘look’ over practicality.
When they first moved in, the bathroom only had a shower and they replaced it with a bath. She's mentioned in stories before that Jack has a bath every morning.

Never mind tacky slacky Stacey has anyone seen ‘life at the lathams’ omg I’m going to go insane if I keep watching her! She’s the most over the top mother iv actually ever seen,crying all the time that she’s ‘choosing’ to go back to work full time thus having to put her kid in nursery and then complaining that the nursery aren’t updating her on the kids every move allday long 😩 I can’t even stand the way she speaks,her moves grinds all over the place it’s so very bizarre 🤔

Well you have to take the old sealant out,you can’t just put it over the top but she seems to do it all the time,maybe if she brought some decent stuff for a change she wouldn’t need to keep changing it 🙄

The bath mat would turn me on more than jack would too tbf 🤢🤢🤢🤢
She's removed the old sealant and painted the gap until the new sealant arrives next week. We are not saying it shouldn't be removed, we are saying wht has she removed it when she has nothing to replace it with.

Reactions: 1

Pink

VIP Member
What the hell. She say the edges are neat wtf it’s not even straight 🤦🏻‍♀️ And she put the chair over the spice rack and everything on the side she would have had to move it to put is back and top cover is about touching top of chair

Is jack home or she the one watching football as she say she only just as time to paint the table befor picking Avery up

Attachments

Last edited:

Jt1801xx

She's only just got round to sealing the rim of the bath up! Surely some water/damp would have got in by now?
Smoothing the sealant with her finger😂 surprised she didn't get the spoon out that she used in the garden 😂
Your suppose to smooth sealant with your finger aren’t you?? You do with mastik and a wet finger ?

• Haha

Canyoukeepasecret

My son's room has always had plain white walls which he has filled with posters and pictures that he loves, they are easily changed with his different phases and he absolutely loves it, he does have one painted wall which is the brightest blue him and my partner could find much to my dismay (I wanted yellow) lmao but he loves his room and its colourful and happy and there are days i can't even get him to come downstairs because he loves spending his time in there. I don't think I could live in a house with no charm.

Pink

VIP Member
She has bought a creepy looking Bing costume for £15 yet he has a whole rail full of dressing up clothes - I’m sure she could have used one of them for world book day
She got the Gruffalo Last year I’m sure and I think she had a problem with him not wonting to wear it

Funtimes123

She had her bath room done only a few years ago - it’s falling to bits already!! That bath tub is too big for her tiny bathroom

Kmux

VIP Member
I went through the process of ordering a subscription to glossy box bar putting in my actual debit card details. At no point did it ask me any questions. Does it ask you after you pay?

LunaArthur

Why is she mopping up with the green glass cloth after using the ZAFLORA? She’s just said herself, it’s a glass cloth! 🥴
And she’s not going to wet dust that mantle as it’s painted? Isn’t she always wiping down all the wilko painted furniture with chemicals?? 😂