All That Dreams Glitters #5 Stacey the notebook and planner slob, time to get a proper job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon her mums account is a made up account by Stacey and she pretends it's her mum.

She thinks she's so sexy (even though her minge hasn't be trimmed since last christmas by the looks of it!!) But she just looks evil!
The quality of the actual tshirt is very poor. The print will fade and split very quickly

Reactions: 6
Can't decide if it's sadness in her eyes or whether the nastiness just oozes out of her.

Feel so sorry for Avery
Definitely evil eyes.
She really thinks shes sexy :sick: Bet Jack needs a hedge trimmer to get anywhere near her..... sorry I've just vom'd in my mouth a little! 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How can this be comfortable?

She's definitely reading here and teasing me, we nearly got to see in the loft today!!

Hiya Stace Hun! Let Avery walk more and he will be even more tired for you!!
The footplate part is missing as well 🙈

Only a narcissistic female loves herself like she does lol she thinks she’s the tit, when really she is tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Who wears a T-shirt with Squad on it or uses the term squad past the age of 10!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I love how she posts a tutorial on making ‘magic oats’ which have literally been around for years!! And are actually called overnight oats 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I love how she posts a tutorial on making ‘magic oats’ which have literally been around for years!! And are actually called overnight oats 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
I was just going to say the same and mixing the sweetener and cordial is classed as a tweak And the sweetener would be sins as it’s not in hot drinks As now using sweetener for anything other than what it’s for it’s classed as sins She might as well just use a muller light for 1/2 syn

😱 omg he is properly trapped in the corner that’s horrific!!!! And that painting it’s all so controlled. She needs to go Do some voluntary work in a nursery or something that would really help her out

• Sad
I was just going to say the same and mixing the sweetener and cordial is classed as a tweak And the sweetener would be sins as it’s not in hot drinks As now using sweetener for anything other than what it’s for it’s classed as sins She might as well just use a muller light for 1/2 syn
I can’t even believe she put sweetener and cordial in it!?! I actually think that sort of thing taste better without being artificially sweet, just the sweetness from the berries is nice.

Reactions: 1
View attachment 51468View attachment 51468Another one about to be blocked for saying what we are all thinking!!
That comment now has 3 likes and
Someone else commented too! Think she too wrapped up in her slimming world food at the moment to give insta comments any attention. But yeah she wont like and will delete and block! How do studio feel working with her and seeing her do that to her son. 😟

Attachments

Reactions: 2
For crying out loud. I've just watched her latest uploads.

I do slimming world. I've lost 4 stone 8lb so far. For my past 6 weigh ins, I've maintained. My group leader gets annoyed with instagrammers doing it as she says they constantly push the crap side of eating and focus on the sun's and that the syns are not the focus. It therefore makes people who have never done it think its an unsustainable diet because you only eat crap. I follow their recommended plan and rarely come close to using even half of my syn allowance because I'm full after eating proper food with proper portion sizes.

Following it correctly, Stacey shouldn't still be hungry and needing to snack on tit during the night. She actively promoted drinking as much Pepsi and squash as you want which does no good for you at all!

And imagine the Stink off her after eating fish sticks and ham.

The fact she'd rather gorge on fizzy pop, squash, crisps and chocolate rather than an avocado says it all.

Reactions: 7
Fml I didn't even realise she put really
That comment now has 3 likes and
Someone else commented too! Think she too wrapped up in her slimming world food at the moment to give insta comments any attention. But yeah she wont like and will delete and block! How do studio feel working with her and seeing her do that to her son. 😟
She's deleted both comments now

• Angry
  • Wow
Fml I didn't even realise she put really
She's deleted both comments now
Wow!!!! So doesnt even begin to explain why she has caged her son up the corner! This woman is something else!

She know what shes doing and shes just begging its pathetic!!!! If you really want them them buy them I bet the lady who sells them thinks. She already had a free one hasnt she?

Attachments

• Angry
Wow!!!! So doesnt even begin to explain why she has caged her son up the corner! This woman is something else!

She know what shes doing and shes just begging its pathetic!!!! If you really want them them buy them I bet the lady who sells them thinks. She already had a free one hasnt she?
Her constant begging is embarrassing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.