All That Dreams Glitters #4 Clams, dirty cans and bodgejob tutorials on demand!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought the poundshop on line was a rip of I added 10 things to the basket it totalled it to £13 then added 4.95 for delivery & why was she acting like she’s never seen bicarbonate of soda before or half the cleaning products she came across.. yet she’s always in shops.. 🤷‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Bet she's related to Jonathan Ross 😂😂
Or Jonathan woss 😂😂😂

Jesus Christ do we really want to see 54 stories on her doing her crappy pound shop shop,her stories are so boring all she bangs on about is ZO-flora!!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
So she brought 1001 for £3 when it’s like £1.89 in the shops? Amazing bargain hunting there Stacey!! 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Once again Stacey thanks for your one handed tutorial on how to go online and get on the poundshop website
My life is made
I may never need leave the house again with all your genius ideas
bleeping prick
Get a life
Stop trying to be the next big insta star and sort your life /marriage and kid out !!!!!

Reactions: 6
I’m in stitches her “down time” is browsing pound shop online for cleaning products 🤣🤣🤣
Well she hasn't got any friends to go out with on an evening. Then again she is the most boring bugger on IG - sad bint!

Imagine it’s saturday night, hubby is out (hopefully getting very pissed having a blast away from his nagging wife) sons in bed and you’re browsing Poundland for yet more zo-flora you don’t need and this actually excites you and makes you happy. No wonder jacks left the house!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I remember us all saying how Jack doesn't go out and we feel sorry for him.
Good for Jack going out 🤣
Keep your sanity Jack 👍🏻 your wife's losing it. Bet she so excited for that order to arrive and be posting it on insta.
All the gram Jack!!

• Haha
I still find it so cringe how she posts videos from days ago! What was stopping her posting that on Friday night as she was filming it?
Her content is so boring.
The tapping with those vile claws 😒

It’s like watching a child play house

• Haha
See how we mention about her not taking summer and avery out on her own 😂😂 up she pops with a insta of her taking them out

• Haha
See how we mention about her not taking summer and avery out on her own 😂😂 up she pops with a insta of her taking them out
Was just about to say the same- it feels like she’s deliberately baiting us or goading us! What a twit!!

Reactions: 2
Was just about to say the same- it feels like she’s deliberately baiting us or goading us! What a twit!!
Just trying to prove us wrong 🤣
She probably did a couple steps on her road and went back in house that's why it's boomerang 🤣🤣
We actually help give her ideas for her videos seems like she needs it. Yawn..

• Haha
Why is Avery back in the prison pram? Go on a short walk so he can walk!

Bloody Poundland videos now!! Oh to have Stacey’s life I’m so jealous 😜😜 do ppl really live like this or more to the point do ppl enjoy watching these videos??? Beggars belief.

• Haha
The photo of her and avery in the shops. Anyone else spot HE was holding it up to his face on his own yet she's also holding into it as well. Just leave him to hold the bleeping thing

• Haha
Last full day with Avery hun they do have holidays it won't be forever.

Even when he WAS at home all day she spent that time cleaning whilst he was locked up or just was simply sleeping all afternoon.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.