All That Dreams Glitters #4 Clams, dirty cans and bodgejob tutorials on demand!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And some more zoflora 😂😂😂😂
because she’s a massive bellend!
Why does she have to buy zoflora wherever she goes, really starting to wind me up now, she must have 200 bottles of the stuff! Will need a bloody extension next to keep the stuff in. I won’t give her any ideas, she will probably attempt it herself 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why does she have to buy zoflora wherever she goes, really starting to wind me up now, she must have 200 bottles of the stuff! Will need a bloody extension next to keep the stuff in. I won’t give her any ideas, she will probably attempt it herself 😂
She could build an extension with all those bloody zoflora boxes. Lord Almighty, she needs to go to a zoflora anonymous group, her addiction is getting out of hand.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m so glad she’s taught me how to do my shopping online ... I’ve spent years wondering how I can do online shopping and now praise the lord for Stacey I know!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s not mentally well is she? She can’t be! She’s so obsessive with buying folders and zoflo I don’t understand her at all! Please can someone try to explain what is going on with this girl 😱

Reactions: 6
She has nothing to write in the notebooks! Nothing to plan. She has one child, she’s not a busy, working mum juggling 3 or 4 kids with different appointments or activities. She’s like a child playing grown ups

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s not mentally well is she? She can’t be! She’s so obsessive with buying folders and zoflo I don’t understand her at all! Please can someone try to explain what is going on with this girl 😱
Pwojects,pwice,and cleaning pwoducts,she cant say her R’s can she,has anyway else noticed this? She probs will get Avery a wabbit for the garden next 😂 her and her bleeping ‘down time’ she wants to try being a single parent to 5 kids and then start thinking about f in down time 😩

She has nothing to write in the notebooks! Nothing to plan. She has one child, she’s not a busy, working mum juggling 3 or 4 kids with different appointments or activities. She’s like a child playing grown ups
But she has lots of pwojects to do 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If you spend £40 on Poundland online you get free delivery lovelies!!!!!
I actually think she seriously needs some form of psychological help- she is not right at all- I wonder if it’s some sort of post natal depression that was never dealt with that is manifesting this way- she was never like this before. I can’t see that flump jack being much support either. What a sad, sad situation,

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I actually think she seriously needs some form of psychological help- she is not right at all- I wonder if it’s some sort of post natal depression that was never dealt with that is manifesting this way- she was never like this before. I can’t see that flump jack being much support either. What a sad, sad situation,
FLUMP JACK 🤣 HOWLING!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can someone tell her it’s Instagram stories not YouTube! Your not suppose to pre record everything to upload at a later date! 🙈I understand if your on a day trip for safety reasons (but we know Stacey doesn’t care about that) but spamming a lot of pre filmed crap why? It’s not like she’s so busy throughout the day
It's so she can edit the parts she thinks we will nitpick at 😂😂

That's what averts Wendy house really for 🤣
We've not seen him in it recently

She's copying hinch
Hinch is doing this at the moment Stacey go find your own ideas.

I would find it hard to spend 40 on that site 😂😂
Much rather use it towards doing something with my child than cleaning products
Imagine when avery looks back and see his mom spend silly amounts of wasted money on zoflora and he spent his school years with cheap shoes. Priorities Stacey.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
That’s why there’s a cabinet in his playhouse, she can stash all her zoflo there!! Can’t begin to imagine what’s hiding in her shed!

• Haha
Summer has taken herself upstairs to bed... See how Mrs hinches dog Henry has a bed upstairs... 🤣🤣🛌

I had to go back and rewatch and have just noticed the pronunciation of the ‘Rs’ 🤣🤣🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
I’m so glad she’s taught me how to do my shopping online ... I’ve spent years wondering how I can do online shopping and now praise the lord for Stacey I know!
Haha I was thinking exactly the same 😂😂😂

Why would you have so many bottles of such a highly flammable product in your house? I wonder if anything happened would you still be covered by your house insurance?

It's so she can edit the parts she thinks we will nitpick at 😂😂

She's copying hinch
Hinch is doing this at the moment Stacey go find your own ideas.

I would find it hard to spend 40 on that site 😂😂
Much rather use it towards doing something with my child than cleaning products
Imagine when avery looks back and see his mom spend silly amounts of wasted money on zoflora and he spent his school years with cheap shoes. Priorities Stacey.
Yup, I was always told kids should have decent Clarks shoes to go back to school.

Ffs she has lost the plot. It isn't even frigging poundland, it's a random site selling cheap tit, I mean £3 on the carpet fresh with it's £1.89 in home bargains. She will never ever clear any of her debts when this is the tit she does in her "down time" that she seems to have so much of.
Also, someone mentioned her hair looking lighter in the picture she posted, she sprays a bottle of the blonde dry shampoo all over it to fix her big mistake.
The amount of tit she buys for the sake of it is absolutely unreal.
ALSO STACEY NOT EVERYTHING IS ROSE GOLD, IF IT SAYS COPPER IT IS bleeping COPPER MATE.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.