Alison Perry

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ugh she is coping BM with doing the outfit reel
They all need to stop!! What purpose does this career hold? It’s just cheap and meaningless advertising glossed over with occasional “body confidence” and “raise women up” soundbite bs. Influencers need to do better.

Reactions: 10
She let us all she her eldest daughters face in the ad, hypocritic. Doesn't matter if it is side we can all still work it out.
Her name too in a go Henry ad a couple of weeks ago. Funny what’s ok for money 🙃

They all need to stop!! What purpose does this career hold? It’s just cheap and meaningless advertising glossed over with occasional “body confidence” and “raise women up” soundbite bs. Influencers need to do better.
But don’t forget she’s definitely not an influencer.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How does she expect anyone to take her seriously wearing those glasses 🤓🤷‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️!!
I often wonder who I dislike more, her or Brummy mummy. Which one is the biggest wanker?

Does she not look in the mirror and realise those glasses are a massive mistake?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ummm she trying to stick up for bm
Thick as thieves those two.

Alison was so aggressive in her reply to me on her “i’m not an influencer” post. I asked why then, did she take that award. For being an influencer.

Just got some rubbish back about how it was amazing to be put along side the other wonderful women there. Yeah, the other influencers 😂🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Also what's with the 'told you so' hand up by the face everytime she talks into the camera?!! 😂

I've just seen the side of one of her cupboards...looks like fake beach wood or something. Is it me or does it look like it's gonna be cheap and tacky looking? Who has a fake wood kitchen these days? Will be like one of those council kitchens to go with her council flooring in the bathroom

I've just seen the side of one of her cupboards...looks like fake beach wood or something. Is it me or does it look like it's gonna be cheap and tacky looking? Who has a fake wood kitchen these days? Will be like one of those council kitchens to go with her council flooring in the bathroom
tit wrong thread 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Well she is overweight, as am I. I need to lose weight, I don’t want to be overweight, why would I? It’s not body confidence to be overweight, it’s unhealthy and if it’s not addressed, you could be heading to a plethora of serious health problems later down the line. Women in their forties who are overweight and are physically able to lose a bit or do more exercise or eat better absolutely should. The toxic positivity around being big is worrying.

• Heart
This woman is so irritating. Always moaning and hugely uninspiring! She’s a cheek to say NHS needs to do better, I’m a mental health nurse and even I know what damage obesity does (and I’m slightly overweight). There’s so much sugar coating and bloody navel gazing. And yes there are some things about slimming world that I don’t like (the whole syn thing) but it does help people lose weight and get active and still enjoy food, I’ve done it before. She’s full of hot air.

And while I’m on one wtf does she know about ‘mental health sessions’ and ‘intuitive eating’?!

• Heart
Well she is overweight, as am I. I need to lose weight, I don’t want to be overweight, why would I? It’s not body confidence to be overweight, it’s unhealthy and if it’s not addressed, you could be heading to a plethora of serious health problems later down the line. Women in their forties who are overweight and are physically able to lose a bit or do more exercise or eat better absolutely should. The toxic positivity around being big is worrying.
Well bloody said!

Poor Alison how does she cope with having covid and looking after the kids...... someone get the violin! Don't she work at home and her husband a stay at home dad! She's such a dick

Ummm she trying to stick up for bm
I find it baffling that she considers her social media feed to be a form of escapism for people? In what way? To me escapism makes me think of a good book, film or maybe getting outdoors in nature if you can. I certainly don’t consider escapism as watching some gormless twit spouting faux body positivity, showing me pics in her bra and pants, moaning about how hard it all is (is it though? Stay at home husband and all that) all whilst wagging that bleeping finger at the camera whilst doing a story! That finger wagging though 🤬She’s almost as bad as brummy mummy, not quite as epically prickish but she’s getting there 🖕🏻

Reactions: 13
I find it baffling that she considers her social media feed to be a form of escapism for people? In what way? To me escapism makes me think of a good book, film or maybe getting outdoors in nature if you can. I certainly don’t consider escapism as watching some gormless twit spouting faux body positivity, showing me pics in her bra and pants, moaning about how hard it all is (is it though? Stay at home husband and all that) all whilst wagging that bleeping finger at the camera whilst doing a story! That finger wagging though 🤬She’s almost as bad as brummy mummy, not quite as epically prickish but she’s getting there 🖕🏻
What you mean to tell me that her posting a pic of herself in her underwear isn't inspirational to you?? It changed my life!!
What you mean to tell me her showing us all a picture of herself in her underwear isn't inspirational to you??

• Haha
I agree with the sentiment re the NHS/slimming world thing but for all the tit that the NHS is going through and the impacts on people's lives (waiting lists, lack of resources, staff, working conditions), the fact that *this* is the thing that gets her firing off complaints reveals a pretty astounding (to me) level of privilege and lack of awareness of the bigger picture. On the other hand it's been great engagement for her...

Reactions: 6
Slagging off the NHS offering her free slimming world to taking their money as an ad on her next post. I’m not ok with taking money from the NHS to advertise vaccines anyway, but the positioning of that ad beggars belief.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I really disagree with influencers “advertising” vaccines on behalf of the NHS.

People should be taking advice from medical professionals, not idiots like her, who only the day before, was slating that NHS text message.

It obviously touched a nerve with her. If she was happy and confident with her body, she would’ve just ignored.

And yes, Alison you are an influencer.

You take money to advertise things to influence other people to do it/buy it. Thats how it works. But you keep on protesting that you are not an influencer. It just shows you are a bit thick.

Reactions: 13