Alison Perry

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait, what? How was she going to locate tired mums? Was there some sort of eligibility check list?

Reactions: 3
Looks like AP went to the same school of hoarding and organising as her mate Brummy Mummy 🙃

Reactions: 3
I find this stuff from her such absolute bollocks. She works, her husband is a stay at home parent, what changes for her? And honestly, her work isnt a usual 9-5, she just wants to seem relatable!

7E25828C-3CF7-4691-BDA9-7132F01A2A1C.png

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Hey such hard work especially with a stay at home dad husband! Try figuring out childcare for your kids As you have had your annual leave rejected again so have to juggle everything. Mug

• Sad
Reactions: 6
An ad for pizza hut. As if we need to see that to make us go! Pizza hut has been around for decades do you really need to go and grab a free meal in exchange for an ad to tell us how amazing it is?? Sod off. Is there anything they won't advertise and take for free? It's seriously infuriating!! Hey all you peasants...come spend your money here whilst I get mine free even though I can probably afford it more than you. Sickening. How about feed the bleeping homeless rather than the wealthy middle class nob!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Another recycled body confidence post and photo🥱.
Don’t these influencers ever have any new content or original ideas of their own 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Don’t these influencers ever have any new content or original ideas of their own 🤷‍♀️
And quite frankly, who cares if she’s confident in her own body! Just get on with it like normal people

• Heart
Oh my word aren't these 'body confidence' bullshit so fricking nauseating!! We get it...you're overweight and you don't (apparently) care. Great.. brilliant... bleeping awesome....but no one gives a tit!! God I don't see her come up everyday and think my god look at her I hope she has no confidence because she doesn't deserve any because she's not perfectly slim. Why?? Because no one gives a flying duck what she or any other NOT size 10 person on Instagram looks like!! This band wagon is seriously wearing thin now. They must run out of other stuff to talk about so pick out their trump card that will get the likes and the 'you look amazing Mama' and all that other nauseating bullshit. Honestly Alison, this is boring and pointless nobody actually cares that you're confident in your own body. Nor are you, you don't think about it or 'apologise' to your body like you say you do, it's purely for your ego because apparently it's inspiring 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She let us all she her eldest daughters face in the ad, hypocritic. Doesn't matter if it is side we can all still work it out.

Reactions: 5
I'm so inspired to get a smart metre now! Can't wait to pay more on my bills to which will in turn make money for Alison! Take away from us poorer people to line her middle class pocket?? Sounds like a great plan!! 🙄