Alison Perry

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she must be struggling, as it’s not usual for the standard “kids will be kids” holiday stresses to leave you crying every day. Then again, they did have chicken pox so not exactly a usual holiday scenario there either.

Yet Another post about how she so say has always felt bad about wearing a bikini because of her body. No you haven't Alison, that cringeworthy video of you jumping about like a nob proves otherwise! We get it, you've have a bit of excess weight and u DO not care and u love yourself regardless and all that nauseating bullshit. Its her body so deal with it. Urmmm Alison...nobody cares, we haven't dealt with it! No one gives a tit what u look like no one has mentioned your weight...its you that bangs on about it like people have said awful things to you. It's purely for someone to comment and thank her for giving them the confidences to also buy a bikini. Change the record.you boring cabbage

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yet Another post about how she so say has always felt bad about wearing a bikini because of her body. No you haven't Alison, that cringeworthy video of you jumping about like a nob proves otherwise! We get it, you've have a bit of excess weight and u DO not care and u love yourself regardless and all that nauseating bullshit. Its her body so deal with it. Urmmm Alison...nobody cares, we haven't dealt with it! No one gives a tit what u look like no one has mentioned your weight...its you that bangs on about it like people have said awful things to you. It's purely for someone to comment and thank her for giving them the confidences to also buy a bikini. Change the record.you boring cabbage
Um….excuse me. Didn’t the GP a few months offer support to help lose weight which is an entirely reasonable and evidence based OPTION to provide to patients for physical and mental wellbeing reasons and said doctor got it in the neck from this fanny?!

Why oh why can’t we get people to work in primary care, we ask 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Um….excuse me. Didn’t the GP a few months offer support to help lose weight which is an entirely reasonable and evidence based OPTION to provide to patients for physical and mental wellbeing reasons and said doctor got it in the neck from this fanny?!

Why oh why can’t we get people to work in primary care, we ask 🙄
Fancy a doctor offering advice on health! When will these doctors realise that obesity is now glorified?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I see her moan about holidays with I'll kids and how to keep them occupied on a flight led to a radio interview on radio Scotland! Got to pay those bills somehow i suppose! 😏

• Wow
Reactions: 1
She has an older daughter! And she isn’t the primary caregiver or a SAHM, and yet she peddles this bullshit like her husband doesn’t stay home with the twins! Or that she’s bloody done this before. Gotta milk the twins while you can I suppose!

In other news, Alison is woke now 🙄
My eyes have done a complete 180 degrees rollback 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 2
Annddd there it is....Alison is jumping on the bandwagon of attacking jk Rowling about her apparently awful views on trans. I don't think she cares one single bit but as an Influncer she will jump on it like every other celeb etc that has spoke out against Rowling. Does she turn the radio off when Michael Jackson comes on etc? No of course she doesn't. Absolute bullshit. I've read the tweets and all Rowling was doing was saying what we all think. I mean come one " a person who menstrates' who are them people? A bloody woman! Exactly like she has said! All this plating around with words as to not upset the 'woke' generation. It's driving me Insane. As women we are having our unique traits completely removed off of us because a few people get offended. Rowling is saying it exactly how it should be. She has said she respects the rights of trans people and I do too, I think people should be who they want to be. But...what I don't believe in is the messing around with words and using words that remove the word women from it. Absolute insanity. Women have periods, women can breasfeed, women can give birth ....it isn't being offensive, it's the way it is. Trans rights?? What about 'straight'womens rights?? We can't even say that word any more! I could go on forever but obviously won't. So good on jk Rowling I say for not being afraid to speak out. Stop jumping on the trend Alison and just watch the fecking show without drama! Urrghhh sorry guys rant over

• Heart
Reactions: 11
As a woman with THREE daughters (I think the twins are girls aren't they?), the fact she finds what JK has said offensive is really worrying for her girls.

Reactions: 5
Alison, we know you read here because you’re sad like that. So come on, grow some massive balls (it’ll be fine if you do cos we can change sex like that apparently innit) and tell us EXACTLY what it is that you disagree with JKR about…. I have a sneaking suspicion that you haven't got a bleeping clue what she’s actually said, and in fact are only mentioning it because your desire to be fashionably woke to fill the gap that’s left due to your failure to be even remotely interesting forces you to comment on something you’ve got zero knowledge of. To think you’ve got three daughters - shame on you.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Alison, we know you read here because you’re sad like that. So come on, grow some massive balls (it’ll be fine if you do cos we can change sex like that apparently innit) and tell us EXACTLY what it is that you disagree with JKR about…. I have a sneaking suspicion that you haven't got a bleeping clue what she’s actually said, and in fact are only mentioning it because your desire to be fashionably woke to fill the gap that’s left due to your failure to be even remotely interesting forces you to comment on something you’ve got zero knowledge of. To think you’ve got three daughters - shame on you.
Well bleeping said!

Lovely to hear Alison is throwing women and girls under the bus.

Funnily enough, saw this pic of Eddie Izzard on Twitter and genuinely thought it was her.

94C04FAE-2B1B-4201-8A42-6A54558F6357.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Her videos make me want to reach into my phone and snap her finger off. Stop wagging it as Alison, we aren’t your kids. It’s so annoying

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She popped up on my feed today saying teenagers are equally as challenging as toddlers. Based on her own experience of toddlers and none of teenagers. Hahahaha. You wait Alison.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Stirs it up with a reel on teenagers vs toddlers and then gets defensive!!!! Every stage has it's highs and lows but the teenage years can definitely be tough. Think she is in for a shock when her daughter starts secondary school

Stirs it up with a reel on teenagers vs toddlers and then gets defensive!!!! Every stage has it's highs and lows but the teenage years can definitely be tough. Think she is in for a shock when her daughter starts secondary school
Only reason she did that reel was because she knew it would spark a debate and up her engagement

Reactions: 6