Alison Hammond

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There was also a story in DM with her friend SS expressing concern about the relationship. They think she’s vulnerable and it’s going to end badly.
---
There was also a story in DM with her friend SS expressing concern about the relationship. They think she’s vulnerable and it’s g

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I still can't believe the length of her false nails while handling puppies and vulnerable dogs.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
I still can't believe the length of her false nails while handling puppies and vulnerable dogs.
A few days ago I was watching Animal Park on BBC and noticed the female presenters were wearing casual clothing, very little make up, no jewellry, short nails. Then I saw a clip yesterday of Love Of Dogs and I couldn't believe how dressed up Alison was... big earrings, fake eyelashes, false nails with glitter polish. She cares more about how she looks on TV than about the animals.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She just simply shouldn’t be doing this show! I understand the ‘say yes to everything’ mentality but surely she has advisors that looked at this offering and said, ‘this may not be a good look for you’

Paul o’Gray was beloved, as was this show with him at the helm…he’d want a dog lover to take over…it’s disrespectful!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She just simply shouldn’t be doing this show! I understand the ‘say yes to everything’ mentality but surely she has advisors that looked at this offering and said, ‘this may not be a good look for you’

Paul o’Gray was beloved, as was this show with him at the helm…he’d want a dog lover to take over…it’s disrespectful!
Last night she said she couldn't understand why she was getting upset over that gorgeous dog losing his leg!! Like wtf???
I mean at least she felt emotional about it, but it felt like she was saying 'despite me just agreeing to do this for the money, at times I do actually care about these dogs'
I just can't get behind her presenting this show! There is no way she's a dog lover, i honestly can't understand the reasoning behind it.
She's so well suited to many things, but not this. Sorry Alison!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I don't mind Alison as a presenter on some shows like for instance she is fine on Bake off and was great on TM interviewing the celebs. As the presenter of For the love of dogs? NO she just isn't the right person for that.

Reactions: 11
Just seen Buddy the dog is on This Morning today... strange that he was always on a Friday with Alison and Dermot but for the last 2 weeks he's been on with Ben and Cat instead. I thought Alison seemed annoyed by him last time he was on :confused:

• Sad
Reactions: 6
On TM today they were talking about Meghan's jam being so expensive and Alison said something like "I'd want the whole hive for that price"... she thinks jam is made by bees o_O:LOL:

---

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Just seen Buddy the dog is on This Morning today... strange that he was always on a Friday with Alison and Dermot but for the last 2 weeks he's been on with Ben and Cat instead. I thought Alison seemed annoyed by him last time he was on :confused:
When Cat and Ben were on they also had the gentleman who had Max the miracle dog. It was extremely emotional and Cat got upset and was teary introducing him. The whole thing made me cry and the love that they all shared regarding dogs was a lovely moment. The whole segment showed just how special dogs are and I remember thinking Alison wouldn't have got this upset or given the gentleman's story such an embrace.
I felt that at least he was on talking about Max when Cat and Ben were on.

Reactions: 13
How sweet she's taken the lad for a day out at the zoo!
She's got a giant head!
Is she going to do a promo or TV ad for that safari? It looks like a professional scoping out trip
She has. She reminds me of Joseph Merrick, the elephant man.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The media has picked up the story about the disabled dogs...

Its taken them long enough hasn't it?
---
I note also that the Sun are commenting that Hammond makes her 19 year old son pay rent to live in her house as if its some sort of a crime to expect him to contribute towards his keep!
I'm pretty indifferent to this woman (except for the fact she should not be presenting FTLODs), but why should her son not be contributing towards the household expenses??

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Yes, she is teaching him valuable life skills by making him pay his way. I remember when I was his age and paying rent to live at my nans. My friends thought I was so hard done by but me living there cost my nan so why on earth wouldn’t I? Yes they had plenty of excess money to go on holiday and buy cars etc. but they didn’t have a clue about the value of money and all got in debt and struggled to budget when they moved out.

Reactions: 9