Alison Hammond

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this her alleged fiancé, I wonder.
I wondered that too.

But why did she give him money and the car if it was all going to be lies that he told? If she has any skeletons in her closet surely they would've been uncovered by now?

Reactions: 14
I did wonder whether the story he obviously gave to the papers (that they were engaged, which she swiftly denied) was him demonstrating that he can dish the dirt if he wants to - and maybe that is what finally persuaded her to take it to the police.
Weird though.

• Sad
Reactions: 37
See, this just shows me how unsuited she is to be any kind of presenter of a top rated show. She says it herself - she was stupid and naive. I’m not famous enough and haven’t done anything to be blackmailed for, but even I know you never give in to bullies, they just want more. DM, the cockroaches, have sniffed out her unpopularity in some quarters and are on a fishing mission, disabling comments to make things look even dodgier. This is AH’s sneaking her skeletons out of the cupboard before she starts her big job. Something not right here, malicious ex or not.

• Sad
If someone was lying about you for money you'd surely just tell them to duck off and if they persistently threatened to do it, then you'd go to the police at that point. Surely you wouldn't pay them to be quiet about far fetched lies? I think she's trying to take control of a bigger story that's maybe partly true that's set to leak. She could be controlling the narrative by getting it out there first. Interesting!

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Well it must be true if she's giving him money otherwise you'd say do your worst!
Well, yeah ...

And surely the network would've digged into her background up and down, back and forth, side to side, before they took her on?

You absolutely don't give in - especially if you didn't do anything!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
What do we think they were blackmailing her with? My guess is recreational drug use

• Wow
Reactions: 41
Well this is weird, has to be the ex doesn’t it ? Sounds like this bloke is a vile individual and was using her, but also sounds like she’s hiding some ugly truth he knows about her. Never bought into all the love for Alison I see on social media at times, honestly don’t get the appeal, really don’t think she’s a good presenter like many do, but never thought she’d be hiding something unpalatable in her life. Now why would you pander to lies, she portrays herself as a strong woman, I don’t see someone who would be intimidated by a person lying and giving into blackmail. Be horrible for her if it is true, but like others have said she looks like she’s trying to run the narrative here and get ahead of whatever story this is, something is off about this tale.

• Heart
What do we think they were blackmailing her with? My guess is recreational drug use
I think it's something like this, that now she's on the rise with wholesome stuff like the bake off, she's starting to tit her pants!
---
Well this is weird, has to be the ex doesn’t it ? Sounds like this bloke is a vile individual and was using her, but also sounds like she’s hiding some ugly truth he knows about her. Never bought into all the love for Alison I see on social media at times, honestly don’t get the appeal, really don’t think she’s a good presenter like many do, but never thought she’d be hiding something unpalatable in her life. Now why would you pander to lies, she portrays herself as a strong woman, I don’t see someone who would be intimidated by a person lying and giving into blackmail. Be horrible for her if it is true, but like others have said she looks like she’s trying to run the narrative here and get ahead of whatever story this is, something is off about this tale.
Totally agree

• Sad
Reactions: 17
She’s good friends with Kate Lawler so maybe drug use is the secret as Kate evidently likes a bit of snow

Reactions: 26
A career in Showbiz is a tenuous precarious career. You are literally a tweet from oblivion. Alison is a kind sincere person. She told us her issues. Hr weight, her race, confidence issues, she parlayed Big Brother into a steady great career. I always liked her, I don’t watch This Morning, not since Richard and Judy.
I hope her blackmailer is jailed. He cannot send anything he has now to any kind of media outlet. He is poison now. They won’t buy what he is selling.
I wish Alison all the best. No woman should have to feel unsafe.

• Heart
Reactions: 55