Alisha LeMay #2 Defoe’s got the doe but keeps her on the down low

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For a good cause? Not controversial? Splitting up a family? Having your own family stop speaking to you? Just for some Chanel?
D2B2505B-D431-4C2D-8872-2034F34F1AAA.jpeg

Literally every story must be related back to JD somehow 😴

Reactions: 5
For a good cause? Not controversial? Splitting up a family? Having your own family stop speaking to you? Just for some Chanel?
View attachment 2049331
I’m so confused I even googled when his bday was… because she is none of the above, nothing relates to her lol

Reactions: 3
View attachment 2049331
Remember its 50:50 . JD split up his own family. Guarantee he messaged Leesh first to start the process. She just awful for going along with it

Reactions: 9
Remember its 50:50 . JD split up his own family. Guarantee he messaged Leesh first to start the process. She just awful for going along with it
Oh yeah 100%, defo not putting all the blame on her but she didn’t have to do it and she defo didn’t have to rub it in Donna’s face like that

Reactions: 6
he didn’t end it though, it went on for months whilst he was still with Donna. I know it takes 2 to tango but she was terrible for even entertaining a married man

he didn’t end it though, it went on for months whilst he was still with Donna. I know it takes 2 to tango but she was terrible for even entertaining a married man
I actually don’t think he finished things with Donna I think someone got rumbled and Donna booted him. And he went with Alisha as last resort so not that special
Alisha will get her just desert’s already started adding the ladies from old days and new. New targets in range he needs to escape manly Alisha
---
All her q’s about revealing her bf are so cringe. Pretty sure him and wifey posed the same picture 🙈
Yeah they did 😂 😂 same mirror they posed in prob the same bed, 😂 be original girl

I find it pretty sad that Alisha is at his call, so convenient for him.
---
It’s as if she’s trying tae claim she’s Ben with him 10 year 😩😅 she’s so desperate 🤮🤮
10 years 😂 😂
---
Wifey shadin Alisha again wae her 🫶🏼

queue Alisha now being in tae God
all this god stuff bunch of hypocrites 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I actually don’t think he finished things with Donna I think someone got rumbled and Donna booted him. And he went with Alisha as last resort so not that special
Alisha will get her just desert’s already started adding the ladies from old days and new. New targets in range he needs to escape manly Alisha
---

Yeah they did 😂 😂 same mirror they posed in prob the same bed, 😂 be original girl

---

10 years 😂 😂
---

alishas been dating him since August 2022, he had literally just got married

Reactions: 2
---

---

10 years 😂 😂
---

He never ends things with any of us. He holds on to all of us until we do something that annoys him/don’t play the game or we find out the truth and he just ignores/ghosts you/ let’s you fade away until he gets bored and he sees if enough time has past and amnesia has set in and he tries comes back
---
alishas been dating him since August 2022, he had literally just got married
And was trying to shag nurses in his SVR 😂

• Sick
  • Heart
I have it on good authority he's trying to get back with Donna. But Donna won't have him because of the embarrassment. He's sending her gifts and phoning her rather than messaging - probably so there's no record of it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I have it on good authority he's trying to get back with Donna. But Donna won't have him because of the embarrassment. He's sending her gifts and phoning her rather than messaging - probably so there's no record of it.
And he is in Glasgow alone this weekend 😂😂 Alisha’s head will spinning round like the lassy in Exorcist wondering what’s happening
Her with her quiet night in 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Donna should say tae him I’ll get back wae you if you publicly embarrass alisha & declare your love for me. Then when he does it she can say nah changed ma mind 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Was Donnas story a wee sly dig at Alisha and the fact JD is in Glasgow this weekend?
sitting in her car the way Alisha does her stories:sneaky: and the location tagged “Glasgow”🧐

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.