Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WhatABore

VIP Member
It would annoy me if my partner was claiming she was so healthy online etc. but overeating and obviously undertaking very unhealthy habits at home. Scott must eat well to maintain his physique so what’s she eating?
She shows she doesn't eat healthy. She just claims she's healthy in herself.
Scott also constantly buys her "gifts" of multiple bags of crisps and chocolate etc.
She's posted so often that he's bought her flowers along with 5 or 6 different food items.

WhatABore

VIP Member
The fact she has developed sleep apnea due to her weight gain as well.
And it hasn't convinced her that she needs to do something about the rapid weight gain

LurkyTheLurker

VIP Member
Screenshot_20220630_162752.jpg
Screenshot_20220630_162644_com.zhiliaoapp.musically_edit_1093960033674740.jpg

I've just caught some of her live for the first time she's so boring 😴 also does she use slimming filters as she looks bigger on live than she does in videos

Johnson1901

VIP Member
I really used to like her a lot until she started wheeling her husband out for views. He isn't even that hot. I get he stereotypically is but she herself is playing into that narrative that fat women can't have "fit" husbands but showing him off so much to shock people.
I’m glad I’m not the only one who doesn’t think he’s all that

Bagpuss7

VIP Member
Wall to wall attention seeking drivel over the last few days. God only knows there’ll be some numb-nut who’ll set up a go fund me because she’s been acting like she’s on deaths door.

The whole problem was of her own making, you don’t fuck off half way through dental treatment unless you can’t afford it and that doesn’t seem to be the case with all the trips lately. Even if it was ‘dental anxiety’ surly you’d just get it over and done with as soon as. God only knows how she would have survived during covid lockdowns when the dentists were closed and people were pulling out their own bloody teeth.
And to really bang her point home they are both naked in their kitchen! She really is soo strange !

thepantsqueen

VIP Member
We don’t know the circumstances, could be a dick move or a genuine need 🤷‍♀️
The point is Alicia wanted validation by thinking people would tag her ‘thanks Alicia, latte on you’ ‘espresso on Alicia’ etc
You don’t give to get thanked or validated !
That's true