Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bubblebar1317

Chatty Member
Omg so glad I found her thread. Agree with her absolutely not being happy in her body - she looks so uncomfortable and she must be eating some amount to maintain her size

Reactions: 1

Johnson1901

VIP Member
This! He wasn't exactly a looker before he had his beard!
I personally wouldn't say he us now.
People just see the body 😂

I feel like he just has this empty stare all the time
I’m with you there, with or without a beard or the body he’s not the one 😂😂😂😂😂

I think he’s checked out of the life he has with her
Always got the phone shoved in his face 😂

• Haha

Listerfiend

Chatty Member
She clearly missed the life lesson that actions have consequences and that by outing someone on SM there will be a massive fallout. I'm not disagreeing that the martial arts guy was in the wrong but her consequent behaviour was just awful. She's doing more and more to be inflammatory in order to get likes and it's not positive or good or kind.

And why would you film and ridicule your husband for sleeping with his hand up his pants? Unkind and embarrassing
What happened?

Romy

VIP Member
I think most people I see are generally matched in terms of body size and looks. There are levels of fat and I’ve rarely seen a fit muscular, above average attractive guy or girl with a morbidly obese partner.
You see more "classic thin" people with fat partners.
"Very muscular" are supposed to be very much into sports and special diet so you tend to imagine them with someone with similar diet? And you don't see them everyday, like you don't see very big people everyday, especially the younger ones.

Curiouscupcake

I hadn’t noticed the change in her videos but then realised she hasn’t popped up recently on my fyp. saw a video transition where she ‘accidentally’ shows a messed up bed behind her and so many comments about it, oops we know what you did…

eurgh… no need to be so obvious.