Alicia lipfiller

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Deleting all the negative comments on her post she’s a nutter and then people commenting that she was never opened 🙄 why lie

Reactions: 3
Can y
Hahah look at that!! 🤣🤣🤣 she admitted that she was and is open View attachment 387182
Shocking!! I follow her on Insta just to check out her carry on. She is so blatant with it, so why try and make out now people are saying anything untrue!? People in the comments saying "Please reply to my message about appointment"🤣

I hope she gets her comeuppance!! Either in the form of a fine or a dose of Covid. Or a birra both!

She’s an absolute bleep!! How is she still open?? She was reported so many times this year for staying open through lockdowns
I remember at the hair and beauty awards someone reported her to the company that run them saying her Certs were fake and they told her not to go while they investigated this, if it wasn’t true she would receive her award . She showed up that night and had her own ‘paparazzi ’ throwing herself over every corner she could sit on for a picture, she’s such a drama Queen and so rude ! Thinks she better than everyone else! She’ll know all about the ‘plandemic’ when she wakes up and can’t breathe because of covid or can’t even say goodbye to a loved one properly and hold their hand as they die! People like her make me absolutely sick

Reactions: 9
You don’t need to be qualified to administer fillers in Ireland so we have many unqualified shady people pumping far too much into people and doing an awful job

🤣🤣🤣 She is so full of it !!She must be backed into a corner now as everyone reporting her.
How does she plan to do this ?🤣 what a fool

Reactions: 2
Surely referring to yourself as a nurse when you’re not one is illegal? Medical professions are generally protected titles and you must be registered with the board of that profession, in the country you live, to use the title.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
The fact that only doctors and dentists and probably qualified nurses can administer hydralaise (to disolve filler), going to one of these beauticians who do them is a big no no.

I had a doc in a top clinic in Dub hit an artery in my lip, he has to dissolve the filler immediately. We don't have an emergency cosmetic hospital in Ireland afaik. God only knows the quality of the filler used as they don't charge much.

I love how she uses a song in her latest story that says “I’ve got a fever” 😂😂 probably
From ignoring all the guidelines hun xx

That fella her daughter is with is dodgy as duck I think they are laundering money through her clinic , not that she needs it she seems to be constantly busy but I was there with a friend a while back (didnt go in I waited in the car park ) but dodgy fellas like gorillas on the door , cars pulling up, the son running in and out . 100 percent up to things

Reactions: 12
Her repost of the asthma cures for when you don’t have your inhaler around bothers me so much as if you’d have those things there (minus the hot steam) and not have an inhaler handy. She’s such a dose 😡 If I had an asthma attack I’d calling an ambulance not looking for honey or whatever else she suggested

Her repost of the asthma cures for when you don’t have your inhaler around bothers me so much as if you’d have those things there (minus the hot steam) and not have an inhaler handy. She’s such a dose 😡 If I had an asthma attack I’d calling an ambulance not looking for honey or whatever else she suggested
Yes she’s a bleeping tinfoil hat wearing crop circle searching mad witch Alright

Reactions: 4
She's 100% still working despite being "shut down". Know two girls that went to her over the weekend.

She's 100% still working despite being "shut down". Know two girls that went to her over the weekend.
Great to hear that the gardaí are so effective at shutting businesses down that are operating illegally! 😑 So annoying.

As I’ve moved home I haven’t seen my bf since December because we live well over 5km from each other but this woman (and other people may I add) are all operating illegally mixing with lots of other clients too 🙃