Alicia lipfiller

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's a beautician but claims to be a cosmetic nurse.

What are peoples views on this one ?

Reactions: 2
I only started following her recently she’s a tit stirrer from what I can see, and no harm each person to their own and all that but the state of the lips am I the only one that’s just disturbed by them
I think they look horrible and so so fake I know that’s obviously what people want but Jesus! She’s always on about her own country if she likes it that much why doesn’t she just go back!

Reactions: 6
I only started following her recently she’s a tit stirrer from what I can see, and no harm each person to their own and all that but the state of the lips am I the only one that’s just disturbed by them
I think they look horrible and so so fake I know that’s obviously what people want but Jesus! She’s always on about her own country if she likes it that much why doesn’t she just go back!

I think she is still doing business .
I remember at the start of this lockdown she said that she still remains open and to send her a DM
Lips are disgraceful looking . They look like the girls have put glue just above their lip and attached their lip to it

I heard during the first lockdown that she kept her business open how selfish she’s also ranting about how the virus is a hoax don’t know how people are still supporting her

Reactions: 1
She’s an anti vaxxer which is ironic as she has no issue injecting crap into people herself. The lips she does are horrendously bad, look like novelty ones stuck on people’s faces.

I think she is still doing business .
I remember at the start of this lockdown she said that she still remains open and to send her a DM
Lips are disgraceful looking . They look like the girls have put glue just above their lip and attached their lip to it
She is, I know a girl who got her lips done very recently there

She’s 💯 still open. She never closed the first time either. Raking it in she is, how she wasn’t closed by authorities is beyond me tbh

Reactions: 5
She advertises on her story then removes it after a few hours- very sneaky.

I showed my hubby the lip pics and he wet himself- "Babydoll lips, they're like blow up doll lips!" he said! 😂

• Haha
Her latest bleeping post!!!

She’s ok with injecting shite into peoples lips yet posts this kind of tit
6303EC08-B1E5-4D6D-B206-5BB615619CBF.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Her and her bleeping daughter are two saps. During the first lockdown she wanted us all to believe that a few parsley plants would save us all. She makes a living injecting shite into peoples faces and posts this shite 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her and her bleeping daughter are two saps. During the first lockdown she wanted us all to believe that a few parsley plants would save us all. She makes a living injecting shite into peoples faces and posts this shite 🙄🙄
She’s an absolute bleep!! How is she still open?? She was reported so many times this year for staying open through lockdowns

Reactions: 5
She’s an absolute bleep!! How is she still open?? She was reported so many times this year for staying open through lockdowns
Anyone else would be closed down now! I’d say the aul discrimination card gets pulled a lot. The bleeding state of the Babydoll lips tho 🤣🤣

I am so glad to have found this thread. I follow her just as jaythegayalien on Tik Tok was talking about her. She is a feckin fruit loop!!

What I wanna know is.. Does she wear a masks when she does lips? I wouldn't want someone near me during a pandemic not wearing a mask..

Does she realise Katie Hopkins whose videos she shares is a big feckin racist. She has black clients but presume she is right wing and racist.

The bleedin hack of the lips, I was winding my Husband up that I was getting mine done like that 🤣

Just came across this woman recently.. cannot believe she has “nurse” in her Instagram bio when she has no medical qualification..

Reactions: 4
Just saw a tweet that her business is still open right now kick in the face to all the frontline workers

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Came looking for this thread after I seen a post on Instagram that she was still open. How the hell is is open at the moment?

I saw people saying there reporting her to the guards so hopefully she gets shut down
Weird that some people say she was reported before and still remained open. Places like this being open is only encouraging smaller places to stay opened and underground. I’ve seen a few small nail places that I follow on FB putting posts up and badly hinting that they are still open. One in particular earlier had something up so I messaged them saying they should be closed etc. and the reply I got was that loads of places are open so why should she stay closed. This is what we are up against, silly people thinking it’s all about their little business. Yes I’m sorry they can’t earn money but we are in a pandemic and there are bigger things at play here. Sorry for the rant

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 7