Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jellybb

VIP Member
Her latest fucking post!!!

She’s ok with injecting shite into peoples lips yet posts this kind of shit
6303EC08-B1E5-4D6D-B206-5BB615619CBF.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12

nanorella

That fella her daughter is with is dodgy as fuck I think they are laundering money through her clinic , not that she needs it she seems to be constantly busy but I was there with a friend a while back (didnt go in I waited in the car park ) but dodgy fellas like gorillas on the door , cars pulling up, the son running in and out . 100 percent up to things

Reactions: 12

Bure.kelly21

She’s an absolute cunt!! How is she still open?? She was reported so many times this year for staying open through lockdowns
I remember at the hair and beauty awards someone reported her to the company that run them saying her Certs were fake and they told her not to go while they investigated this, if it wasn’t true she would receive her award . She showed up that night and had her own ‘paparazzi ’ throwing herself over every corner she could sit on for a picture, she’s such a drama Queen and so rude ! Thinks she better than everyone else! She’ll know all about the ‘plandemic’ when she wakes up and can’t breathe because of covid or can’t even say goodbye to a loved one properly and hold their hand as they die! People like her make me absolutely sick

Reactions: 9

Areyehavinalaugh

Her and her fucking daughter are two saps. During the first lockdown she wanted us all to believe that a few parsley plants would save us all. She makes a living injecting shite into peoples faces and posts this shite 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8

RayLou1

That fella her daughter is with is dodgy as fuck I think they are laundering money through her clinic , not that she needs it she seems to be constantly busy but I was there with a friend a while back (didnt go in I waited in the car park ) but dodgy fellas like gorillas on the door , cars pulling up, the son running in and out . 100 percent up to things
The fella her daughter is with was part of a fued. Doesn’t do much now. Keeps his head down now..

I had to unfollow them both. Her daughter going on saying “don’t go get a smear test it causes cancer” “drink vitamin C it’ll cure cancer” “the government are spraying chemicals into the air” no pal they were trails from a plane, yeno one of them things your one 3/4 times a year flying back and forth from Poland or getting tummy tucks!! I’ve never seen anything more stupid in my life than them lot,.

Reactions: 7

Chippednails

VIP Member
I saw people saying there reporting her to the guards so hopefully she gets shut down
Weird that some people say she was reported before and still remained open. Places like this being open is only encouraging smaller places to stay opened and underground. I’ve seen a few small nail places that I follow on FB putting posts up and badly hinting that they are still open. One in particular earlier had something up so I messaged them saying they should be closed etc. and the reply I got was that loads of places are open so why should she stay closed. This is what we are up against, silly people thinking it’s all about their little business. Yes I’m sorry they can’t earn money but we are in a pandemic and there are bigger things at play here. Sorry for the rant

• Sick
  • Wow

bunnyboo

VIP Member
Did anyone else see she's back at it again, but this time she’s breeding Pomeranians. Not sure what part of filler injection qualifies you to be a dog breeder 🤔

I highly doubt she has any sort of licence or registration.

Screenshot 2021-03-03 at 22.44.40.png

• Angry

Kilingtime

VIP Member
She advertises on her story then removes it after a few hours- very sneaky.

I showed my hubby the lip pics and he wet himself- "Babydoll lips, they're like blow up doll lips!" he said! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6

remelie99

She’s an anti vaxxer which is ironic as she has no issue injecting crap into people herself. The lips she does are horrendously bad, look like novelty ones stuck on people’s faces.

Areyehavinalaugh

She’s an absolute cunt!! How is she still open?? She was reported so many times this year for staying open through lockdowns
Anyone else would be closed down now! I’d say the aul discrimination card gets pulled a lot. The bleeding state of the Babydoll lips tho 🤣🤣

Maryellen

I only started following her recently she’s a shit stirrer from what I can see, and no harm each person to their own and all that but the state of the lips am I the only one that’s just disturbed by them
I think they look horrible and so so fake I know that’s obviously what people want but Jesus! She’s always on about her own country if she likes it that much why doesn’t she just go back!

Almar

Surely referring to yourself as a nurse when you’re not one is illegal? Medical professions are generally protected titles and you must be registered with the board of that profession, in the country you live, to use the title.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5

Jellybb

VIP Member
Her and her fucking daughter are two saps. During the first lockdown she wanted us all to believe that a few parsley plants would save us all. She makes a living injecting shite into peoples faces and posts this shite 🙄🙄

Jellybb

VIP Member
She’s 💯 still open. She never closed the first time either. Raking it in she is, how she wasn’t closed by authorities is beyond me tbh

Almar

Just came across this woman recently.. cannot believe she has “nurse” in her Instagram bio when she has no medical qualification..

Reactions: 4

nanorella

Her repost of the asthma cures for when you don’t have your inhaler around bothers me so much as if you’d have those things there (minus the hot steam) and not have an inhaler handy. She’s such a dose 😡 If I had an asthma attack I’d calling an ambulance not looking for honey or whatever else she suggested
Yes she’s a fucking tinfoil hat wearing crop circle searching mad bitch Alright

Reactions: 4