Alicia lipfiller

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone else see she's back at it again, but this time she’s breeding Pomeranians. Not sure what part of filler injection qualifies you to be a dog breeder 🤔

I highly doubt she has any sort of licence or registration.

Screenshot 2021-03-03 at 22.44.40.png

• Angry
Reactions: 7
That fella her daughter is with is dodgy as duck I think they are laundering money through her clinic , not that she needs it she seems to be constantly busy but I was there with a friend a while back (didnt go in I waited in the car park ) but dodgy fellas like gorillas on the door , cars pulling up, the son running in and out . 100 percent up to things
Whats her daughters Insta handle do you know please? (If you're allowed to share)

Reactions: 1
Ok, I have a lot of questions about this dumb duck but namely:

1. Wouldn't you be doing patch tests on ALL clients anyway? I have to get another patch test for eyelash extensions (my lash lady isn't an anti-vaxx quack lol, it's just been 19 weeks since I last got lashes).
2. Why are they OK with an unqualified lunatic injecting them with botox (a literal poison) and/or lip-fillers (silicones that can't be broken down by your body naturally), but not vaccines that have been tested and approved by all the top medical expert groups? It blows my mind when people are pro-botox/fillers.. but anti-vaxx.

Mind boggling stuff.

Judging by the eh... quality of the comments on Alicia and Oliwia's instagram pages, I doubt they'll have to worry about vaccinated people using their services anyways :ROFLMAO:

Screenshot 2021-05-11 at 02.46.28.png
Screenshot 2021-05-11 at 02.51.08.png

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I saw this on a hair salons page as well, apparently it's an insurance thing they've been asked to do. Also, I didn't know that (for hair salons anyway) you're supposed to do a patch test at least once a year for good practice? Didn't know that but the more you know I suppose!

I saw this on a hair salons page as well, apparently it's an insurance thing they've been asked to do. Also, I didn't know that (for hair salons anyway) you're supposed to do a patch test at least once a year for good practice? Didn't know that but the more you know I suppose!
Yeah in style club youve to be patch tested after 6 months. I *think* that people who've had covid have developed allergies (that *could* be anti vax rhetoric, who knows) but defo better to be safe than sorry!

Yeah in style club youve to be patch tested after 6 months. I *think* that people who've had covid have developed allergies (that *could* be anti vax rhetoric, who knows) but defo better to be safe than sorry!
Yeah exactly and I mean if it's an insurance requirement you have to stick to it, god forbid if someone had a reaction, you won't be covered if they claim. Totally understandable, I just never knew, but always good to have the info! Aside from all of that, f**k Alicia hope her business dies a death.

It's the comments that get me, Alicia and her daughter have been gladly telling anyone who will listen that they won't be getting vaccinated.

What is it with beauticians becoming medical (and constitutional) experts :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 2
There is definitely a "type" who are anti mask/anti covid vaxx, male and female. The best was some dumb ass beautician at weekend who was doing training (apparently) and guards called. She said she couldn't wear a mask cause of gum disease 🤣 If I had gum disease I would want to wear a mask.

So Alicia and daughted are only doing patch tests for some and not everyone then!? 😤🙄

• Haha
That fella her daughter is with is dodgy as duck I think they are laundering money through her clinic , not that she needs it she seems to be constantly busy but I was there with a friend a while back (didnt go in I waited in the car park ) but dodgy fellas like gorillas on the door , cars pulling up, the son running in and out . 100 percent up to things
The fella her daughter is with was part of a fued. Doesn’t do much now. Keeps his head down now..

I had to unfollow them both. Her daughter going on saying “don’t go get a smear test it causes cancer” “drink vitamin C it’ll cure cancer” “the government are spraying chemicals into the air” no pal they were trails from a plane, yeno one of them things your one 3/4 times a year flying back and forth from Poland or getting tummy tucks!! I’ve never seen anything more stupid in my life than them lot,.

Reactions: 7
The fella her daughter is with was part of a fued. Doesn’t do much now. Keeps his head down now..

I had to unfollow them both. Her daughter going on saying “don’t go get a smear test it causes cancer” “drink vitamin C it’ll cure cancer” “the government are spraying chemicals into the air” no pal they were trails from a plane, yeno one of them things your one 3/4 times a year flying back and forth from Poland or getting tummy tucks!! I’ve never seen anything more stupid in my life than them lot,.
Drink Vitamin C itll cure cancer hahaha what a melt. Is she mixing Vitamin C and Chemotherapy up? 🤔

She says if you get chemo your pumping poison into your body and killing your self..
She is some insensitive cow saying that. She has no idea what her followers are going through. The amount family and friends I know who have had their lives saved through Chemo. What an ignorant witch 😂

She is some insensitive cow saying that. She has no idea what her followers are going through. The amount family and friends I know who have had their lives saved through Chemo. What an ignorant witch 😂
I had to stop following them a while back the shite they were coming out with.. they need to just stop now 😂

She just shared Sinead Rices picture even though sinead admitted to getting her lips dissolved 😂😂

• Haha
I am pretty certain this absolute vile excuse of a person has given her 12 yo daughter lip filler 🤢 Her lips are completely different from when she was 8 to now. I am absolutely disgusted!!

Haven’t heard much about these 2 gobshites in a while. I wonder if they are still really successful? The duck lips are no longer trendy THANK GOD! And a lot of people are choosing to dissolve their filler. I also notice Alicia seems to have very few followers on her IG now too🧐

Haven’t heard much about these 2 gobshites in a while. I wonder if they are still really successful? The duck lips are no longer trendy THANK GOD! And a lot of people are choosing to dissolve their filler. I also notice Alicia seems to have very few followers on her IG now too🧐
I saw her 'in the wild' recently, she looks nothing like she does online. I knew I knew her from somewhere but took me a while to realise. She probably has gone quiet cause she doesn't want to have too many eyes on her as she seems dodgy af.

jumping on this 3 years late sorry lol
But the whole allergic reaction thing was 100% an anti vaxx rhetoric. The spike in allergic reactions - especially in the nail industry, was caused by unqualified people doing nails at home with dodgy Amazon nail products😂